• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

TecmoZack

Everyone feels that way every day... ALL the time. haha.

I have been restarting my annual Spring workout to try and fight off the weight gains of the Winter. So far, so good. I have probably lost close to 10 pounds since February and hope to continue the goal until Wedding time.

Yeah. I struggle the most in Jan - Beginning of March every year. It's wild. Like Clockwork. I win most of the mental battles though. I used to be extremely hefty in my 20's. Been at or around the 200s in weight my entire 30's.

Boy do I love to have the occasional Frozen Yogurt cheat day lol

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Yes - The Wedding is June 11th! And luckily, everyone in the bridal party is vaccinated, so that is a little weight off of my shoulders. The venue now says they can have up to 100 people and we plan to - I just hope that by June, this is the right decision!

And as for weight issues - I know all about that. I am 34 now, but ever since I was in high school, I would have a few years around 200 and then a few years around 250. Last year, I made it to like 270, so I started really taking my health back in my control. I would say I am down to like 245 and the warm sun here in New York these past few days has really given me inspiration to do MORE. Feels great!

TecmoZack

And as for weight issues - I know all about that. I am 34 now, but ever since I was in high school, I would have a few years around 200 and then a few years around 250. Last year, I made it to like 270, so I started really taking my health back in my control. I would say I am down to like 245 and the warm sun here in New York these past few days has really given me inspiration to do MORE. Feels great
Heck yes!

Good to hear. Ditto. Dark and dreary days make the motivation tough.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
@UniqTeas Good for you!

I have to say when I got my wedding pictures back I was like bruh, I'm a whale. I've gained quite a bit since not only getting together with my husband but also working from home. I've never been a super tiny person but I really long for the days when I was smaller.

Good luck on your weight loss journey leading up to the wedding. Let us know how it's going from time to time if you think about it. :giggle:

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Yes - The Wedding is June 11th! And luckily, everyone in the bridal party is vaccinated, so that is a little weight off of my shoulders. The venue now says they can have up to 100 people and we plan to - I just hope that by June, this is the right decision!

And as for weight issues - I know all about that. I am 34 now, but ever since I was in high school, I would have a few years around 200 and then a few years around 250. Last year, I made it to like 270, so I started really taking my health back in my control. I would say I am down to like 245 and the warm sun here in New York these past few days has really given me inspiration to do MORE. Feels great!
Yooo thats my birthday!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Everyone feels that way every day... ALL the time. haha.

I have been restarting my annual Spring workout to try and fight off the weight gains of the Winter. So far, so good. I have probably lost close to 10 pounds since February and hope to continue the goal until Wedding time.
Lol I'm restarting my annual spring workout for literally the exact same reason! Go get 'em tiger!

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I absolutely ballooned last year. Got up to 210 by this January and currently sit at around 193. To be considered a healthy weight for my height, I need to drop another 50. Being so close to 40 years old makes this target waaaaay tougher than when I was in my 20s.

I'm only 5ft 4 inches tall...the answer is to just get taller. Right...?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I absolutely ballooned last year. Got up to 210 by this January and currently sit at around 193. To be considered a healthy weight for my height, I need to drop another 50. Being so close to 40 years old makes this target waaaaay tougher than when I was in my 20s.

I'm only 5ft 4 inches tall...the answer is to just get taller. Right...?
You got this! Ya know. We could all do a community work out goal thread where we talk about progress, things we're doing that we find is working, and encourage each other. Stuff like that. If that sorta encouragement would help anyone else here.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Coolio! Once I think of an interesting way to do it I'll set up the thread! If anyone else is interested of course. My first run of the season was tonight, and I'd like to not b*tch out this year like I usually do after about 4 months XD
Do it. Ideas and encouragement (plus accountability) will be cool.

I can't do a lot of exercise types except for walking and swimming (I have a joint condition), but eating better makes a HUGE difference to my weight.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Thats it! You guys are giving me the energy to get up and work out RIGHT now! Too bad I have to be working for the next.... 6 hours. haha. I typically take a 1 hour break for running with my dogs and eating lunch, so that will have to do for the next few hours.

Spring time is the best time to get in to shape, because like other mammals, humans will be given extra energy in order to shed off the hibernation (winter weight) that naturally builds. The warmer sunlight actually boosts adrenaline and testosterone in the body which encourages us to be more active. Those survival instincts still exist in our genetic makeup. So, like other bears, I feel awake and ready to be active!

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I did go for a two hour walk today by the canal with my sister...my joints aren't happy with me, but it was a 10km round trip and is better than sitting at home, binge watching Community

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
So in preparation for The Snyder Cut, I watched the theatrical cut of Justice League last night. And...well that was garbage. Like, 4/10 garbage. Even if the Snyder Cut isn't good, it's at least gonna be better than that batmobile-wreck. Anyone else looking forward to the Snyder Cut?

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
So in preparation for The Snyder Cut, I watched the theatrical cut of Justice League last night. And...well that was garbage. Like, 4/10 garbage. Even if the Snyder Cut isn't good, it's at least gonna be better than that batmobile-wreck. Anyone else looking forward to the Snyder Cut?
Actually really did not like Justice League so I'm going to see the Snyder Cut to hopefully get to watch what I EXPECTED to see: a decent film. Or at least half-decent

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda

Well, they did have Whedon come in and Frankenstein the whole thing (he and Snyder's styles do not mesh AT ALL), so naturally it was gonna be a mess.

Oh, and speaking of WB's idiocy, fresh off the Snyder Cut's huge critical and commercial success (by pandemic standards, anyway), WB announces there are no plans for an Ayer Cut of Suicide Squad or continuation of the SnyderVerse.

46c9d79ca04a0b6bd1ca49720664e440677574ab.gif

Because of course they did, WB are f*cking idiots. (n):mad:o_O

CZbYe08WYAA0w3l.jpg

Turo602

The King of Kings
Between Birds of Prey and Wonder Woman 1984, I think it's evident what WB wants from DC moving forward and it's not good at all. It's all about inclusivity now, with their Black Superman, feminist ideologies, and "new voices." Because Snyder definitely wasn't about any of that, which is why they hired Whedon to remove all the black and Asian characters from Justice League and make a mockery out of the biggest feminist pop culture icon by filming her from the ass and turning her into the punchline of a silly boob joke.

WB is really turning into Disney with this nonsense and it's such a f*cking shame how close we were to getting a proper DC universe on film. No doubt they'll use The Flash to reset everything or keep pushing their "multiverse" idea as an excuse to tell stupid stories nobody cares about. Everything is f*cking garbage these days. WB can eat a dick.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I had my first ever filling and I didn't pass out or cry!!!

Have to say, I'd rather get a filling than have my teeth cleaned at the dentist any day of the week. My bottom lip feels like it's thirty times the size and I keep drooling...but other than a couple of mild twinges during the process, it was fine. So relieved that's over - been stressing about it for a month!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Me: I think I wanna start a new anime to pass the time at work. I haven’t finished one in like, 3 or more weeks…

Me 5 Minutes Later: Turns on Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta without even browsing anime

Me at Midnight after watching almost 9 straight hours of SYttD:A: Oh…right…I was gonna watch anime. Oh well…I’m going to bed…

Top Bottom