• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What RE content do you watch the most on Youtube?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I honestly thought it was obvious from the voice. She very clearly sounds like a man doing an overly feminine voice. She sounds so unnatural. But if you guys aren't convinced, just look up Sue Lightning.
I looked it up when you first mentioned it, I'll give you credit when you're right. Which unless it's about movies is pretty often ;)

Turo602

The King of Kings
I looked it up when you first mentioned it, I'll give you credit when you're right. Which unless it's about movies is pretty often ;)
I don't know. People who like "films" such as The Last Jedi and Sonic the Hedgehog really have no room to opinionate on movies. Besides, don't be foolish, I'm always right. ;)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I don't know. People who like "films" such as The Last Jedi and Sonic the Hedgehog really have no room to opinionate on movies. Besides, don't be foolish, I'm always right. ;)
Whoa whoa whoa. I LOATHE the last Jedi lol. I will just acknowledge there are a COUPLE good aspects. And Sonic. Yeah. I think Sonic is great XD.

justliketheplant

I watch Ink Ribbon pretty religiously. I haven't watched Lotus Prince's channel as a whole, but he put out a video that documented all the minute changes in the ports of Resident Evil 2 (1998) and for some reason my brain is like "We have to watch this a million times".

urrutiap

on youtube I watch whatever there is for Resident Evil stuff like secrets or easter eggs. the Ink Ribbon youtube channel is a pretty good one

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Yes - I guess the Sphere Hunter history can be confirmed. But I just thought she had a unique voice. I am going to go back and rewatch her videos to see if there was any evidence I just blatantly missed. Plus, she has some pretty good content, so it will be good to just reinvest in the lore and the games for the 1,000,000th time. haha

FelixK

Zombies must shuffle
Pretty much just Vash12349 and Ink Ribbon for me. I'll watch stuff that gets recommended but for story/info I like ink ribbons pace and I don't really care for speed runs so vash has been my go to for a long time. He keeps it pretty light hearted but doesn't make rookie mistakes either.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
For RE I watch Bawkbasoup almost exclusively, though only when I can't catch him live on Twitch. He plays a lot of mods and speedruns, does a lot of RE marathons, held a lot of world records for a long time.

I will sometimes watch Linku Games play REmake2 modded out but it's kinda painful because the strategies I use in that game are a lot faster/more efficient. Not saying there's anything wrong with his videos, just usually when I watching them I can't turn my speedrun brain off lol.

Top Bottom