• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

JaguarsSoul
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• cautiously walks in
    tremor
    tremor
    Don't be sorry lol! Things just happen. I disappear for a while every now and then. I'm doing alright. Life is a bit stressful lately but I'm managing. I'm an auntie now! My niece was born the day before Halloween :D
    tremor
    tremor
    How are you doing?
    JaguarsSoul
    JaguarsSoul
    thats... adorable to hear omg congratulations!! also im doing well tbh, just a bit busy w my internship and such. im also going to move to turkey next summer >:3
    Reactions: tremor
    I just came across one of your latest posts and wanted to say hi. :)
    Wow you're 18!! Belated happy birthday!
    Reactions: JaguarsSoul
    Romero
    Romero
    I don't mind watching the gore, but I don't like dipping my own hands into it. I think food is yucky and I don't want to touch it before it's on the plate ready to eat.
    Another reason why I don't want to have anything to do with killed animals or fish, is that handling food is a responsibility and I'm afraid to do something wrong. I lack training and confidence.
    Romero
    Romero
    100 NOK per fox is not much if you want it to pay for your time and effort, but one shot may cost 10-20 NOK so it more than cover the expenses. It's not bad if you value the fun of it, and I think most people who hunt value the fun very much.

It pleases me that you liked the song. :D It's a nice song and a good video, it's very popular.
    Romero
    Romero
    This conversation stretches almost from here to the end of the world! :eek: We're perhaps breaking the wor... REN record or something, lol.
    JaguarsSoul
    JaguarsSoul
    Hey Femme :D
    How are you =)?
    La Femme Fatale
    La Femme Fatale
    Meh I can't really complain, how about yourself my ducky?
    JaguarsSoul
    JaguarsSoul
    Well, my parents (especially my mom) complains 24 hours in front of my grandmother about how useless I am :\ Which gives my grandmom a bad image about me. It sucks =I
    It's a nice cat in your signature! But have you no idea how large the image is? You have to pay attention to such important details as size.
    Hello sweetheart, please remove the animation in your sig until we get spoilers back. I have been giving everyone some leeway, but as it takes quite a bit of time before we get the spoiler feature back, I have to start enforcing the sig rules, to some degree at least.
    I have to find a way to bring up my Maths grade. Otherwise I'm screwed. And I won't get a kitty. So, feel sorry for me D:
    Congratulations! im so proud :D! haha. well at my school the highest grade is an A and the lowest is a F and i got straigt A's!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom