• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Forums

Romero
Romero
I talk about the Feedback and Suggestions forum. You remember the first time you mixed it with General Discussion, a couple years ago? I argued that it was useful to have a separate feedback forum, and you agreed with me and restored it. My arguments hasn't changed, but you must have changed...
Romero
Romero
You also mixed the Resident Evil and the Resident Evil Zero forum at the same time a couple years ago, you agreed to undo it but never did. Until now, now we have a RE0 forum again! But it's only 4 topics in it so I'm afraid most of the RE0 topics are still mixed with the RE topics?
Steve
Steve
Hi mate! Sorry about the late response! A few redundant forums were removed, yes. I'll need to get around to filtering through the RE1 forum again and tracking down the RE0 threads at some point.
Romero
Romero
Thanks! No worries, here was no urgency. (This message isn't going to be a compliment, so I'll already now say that I feel guilty for never recognizing you for all the good work you do that often goes unnoticed.)

So I understand that the feecback forum is removed because it's redundant to you. Because you hardly ever use the forum yourself, I guess Feedback had to be pretty much of a big problem to you [....]
Top Bottom