• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Forums

Jakeykins18
Jakeykins18
Oh my ****ing god I read both chapters and I want more. Like now, I'm not over exaggerating when I say they're amazing . Bitch best hurry up.You chose a really good time to send this to me too :). I have nothing to do. PLEASE, send me a link when you make another/more chapters. Again, it's amazing. Especially the strip poker part. I was like ooh :D
haha.
Storyofmylife
Storyofmylife
Haha thank you! I'm so glad you liked it. I make a chapter a day so tomorrow/tomorrow night there should be chapter 3 and I'll definitely link you! I'm going to add Chris and Claire into the story soon. Jill sadly, is going to have to fight Umbrella, but it's not like they won't see each other again. ;)
Jakeykins18
Jakeykins18
I love Rebecca but Jill V. is most def my favorite character, so I'm happy you made them BFFs. You should maybe put a little Jessica Sher Sher up in there. Just saying :D
Storyofmylife
Storyofmylife
Haha I'll see how I can fit Jessica into the story. It will only lead up to RE5 and I dunno how Rebecca would meet her, but you're giving me ideas. ;) Rebecca and Claire are gonna get close too... So if you like Claire then you'll be in for a treat!
Jakeykins18
Jakeykins18
YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes.Yes.
But you don't have to put Jessica in dere. Just a suggestion.
Storyofmylife
Storyofmylife
XD We'll see what we can do here. I think I might work on chapter 3 tonight. I'm getting antsy here! lol
Jakeykins18
Jakeykins18
Lol you should take an adderal and finish the whole series tonight. jk. but Ive read another one of your fan fictions about different pov's from RE characters post RC incident and it was awesome. youre a really good writer and you should keep up the good work b/c im sure you entertain many :D
Btw get an xbox so we can pwn some newbs on RE5 VS.
Storyofmylife
Storyofmylife
Haha I took some mountain dew if that counts? I'm about to be done with the 3rd chapter, how late are you gonna be up? Once I'm done I'll link you... And I have a PS3 ;_; I wish we could play together!!! *epic frowny face*

Thank you for the compliments! I like to know someone is reading my stuff and enjoying it. This pleases me greatly. :p
Top Bottom