• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Forums

Storyofmylife
Storyofmylife
I've added 2 more since the last post. I'm on a roll here. =P
svp
svp
I'm sorry I haven't got to it sooner. by tmrw I will have read all of them. I enjoy reading your creative work. :)
svp
svp
I cant wait to see what u wrote, I enjoy Rebecca's story very much. I wish Res 6 will include her in some way. after all, nurses are important in this world .
Storyofmylife
Storyofmylife
It's totally fine! Take your time, the story is only getting longer so you may want to wait until you have a little while to read it. Tomorrow I'll write chapter 4. I love Rebecca's story too, I hope we get a file or a flashback on her in RE6. That's the only reason I'm buying it! :p
svp
svp
haha yeah I will, seems like you have a good passion for Rebecca. Have you ever wrote to Capcom to bring her back? Its seems like she has a lot of fans. I'm sure they were thinking about it.
Storyofmylife
Storyofmylife
I never have actually. I didn't think they read fan mail and if they did, gave a crap about it. :p I could be wrong though. I'd love to see her back in action though, older and more matured. They need to put younger characters in the series anyway, and she was the first on the scene so she'd be perfect.
svp
svp
yeah she was great in remake and in Zero as the main character. maybe she found Billy again and is living with him. lol
Storyofmylife
Storyofmylife
Haha I'd like to think that! Phew, I finally added a 4th chapter, it's the longest one so far. lol I'm done for the day as I'm exhausted haha
svp
svp
good for you, have you always been a creative writer? is that your career? I am hoping to make it in the creative genre somehow but I know its hard to get into art schools. people tell me I'm a good comedy writer but I know its a pipe dream lol.
Storyofmylife
Storyofmylife
Nah, I've actually never been a 'writer' per say. Just dabbled with scripts here and there since i've been acting ever since I was in highschool. Acting and music are where my heart lies. Like you, I'm very good at comedy, or so I think :p I used to do stand up and improve. I'd suggest you try out improve as you can write your own characters/scripts sometimes and just plain make stuff up as you go!
svp
svp
thanks, I have always wanted to try improve. I have always been a weird person in a good way lol. I feel that the entertainment industry is in need of people like us. People that can come up with anything off the drop of a hat and make it look witty and smooth. what do you do for a living? I am still trying to figure out what I want to do. its frustrating.
Storyofmylife
Storyofmylife
I just got out of college and am in the medical field. It's the only thing I could think of that was recession proof, and something I was also interested in. It's not so bad after you get done studying your ass off, and it pays off in the end. :)
svp
svp
good for you, that is a very good job for people who are kind hearted and love helping others. do you enjoy it? you seem to be following in Rebecca's footsteps lol. I just finished my first year of college at a nursing school near Boston. I didn't go there to be a nurse, I was planning on being in an arts program but soon figured out it wasn't good there. I have met many nurses and they are all very smart.
Storyofmylife
Storyofmylife
It's alright, like I said, it pays off helping people, but it's incredibly hard. Haha, it seems as though you're doing the exact same thing I was doing at your age. Stick to nursing, that way you can pay for your creativity on the side. ;)
svp
svp
yeah It seems very hard, and thanks for the advise, it is very hard to have a creative job when you get no money from it. I will keep trying. I'm sure there are careers out there. just look at the game industry. btw I read your first two chapters, the story is great.
Storyofmylife
Storyofmylife
Aww, thank you! I'm glad you're liking it so far. I've finally figured out what I'm going to do with the rest of the story as it unfolds and there's going to be an epic twist. The gaming industry WOULD be a super fun career to go into, if you're talented in that, I'd definitely suggest it!
svp
svp
yeah I cant wait to read the rest, I hope I get somewhere in that type of industry. who knows if I get good enough down the line, I can work for Capcom haha (pipe dream) but who knows. if I do I promise to bring Rebecca back. :)
Top Bottom