• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Forums

tremor
tremor
But..I can't! Too much sugar!
TyrantNemesis
TyrantNemesis
Haha ever seen "Liar Liar" with Jim Carrey?
Must be the cookies btw haha.
tremor
tremor
Ooh yeah! I love that movie!
And yeah it's the cookies :p
When I get bored with everything, I bake lol, so I've made four dozen peanut butter cookies in the past day and a half I think....

Yeaah.....

Seriously though, my favorite scene from Liar Liar is when he's kicking his own ass in the court bathroom :p
TyrantNemesis
TyrantNemesis
Haha I'm glad your putting the recipe to good use :)
Baking is cool, especially when you can smell the sweetness flowing through the house and everything is homemade. Haha
"Owie!"
Reactions: tremor
tremor
tremor
My bro was watching me make the first batch and laughing because I was trippin' out at the fact that it turned out as legit cookie dough WITHOUT FLOUR. I'm an incredibly animated baker :p
Personally, my favorite aroma is when I'm baking a red velvet cake. And chocolate chip cookies :3
"I'm kicking my ass, do ya mind?!"
TyrantNemesis
TyrantNemesis
Oh man...chocolate chip!!! my weakness >:D I've never smelled red velvet while baking, but I'll bet that its magnificent. Everybody loves a baker!
"You stuffed her like a thanksgiving turkey!!!!"
tremor
tremor
Yeah everyone does love a baker. I'm constantly being told "when you come over you're gonna make this" lol. I don't mind though. As long as I have music and stuff to bake I'm good.
TyrantNemesis
TyrantNemesis
What's your favorite cake/cookie to bake? and what do you normally listen to when baking?
tremor
tremor
My favorite cookies to bake are chocolate chip and as for cake, red velvet. Everyone seems to love my red velvet. People who don't even like red velvet, have fallen in love with mine lol.
I listen to all kinds of music. I have over 100 songs on my smartphone right now.
tremor
tremor
Rammstein, Combichrist, Rob (White) Zombie, Wardruna, Amon Amarth, Deftones and TONS more lol
TyrantNemesis
TyrantNemesis
You make me wanna try your pastry's lol. Nice taste in music :) I like me some Deftones.
Top Bottom