• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Forums

tremor
tremor
My cupcakes are really good too lol. I made pink velvet cupcakes for my sister in law's baby shower and everyone loved them. I had two people tell me that I need to have my own bakery. I wanna do that lol.

Thanks. Yeah that's one thing I can definitely say for myself; my taste in music is impeccable :p
tremor
tremor
I listen to a lot of German metal and then there's a band called Die Krupps that I listen to. They created the "body music" genre. They're kind of like Rammstein.
TyrantNemesis
TyrantNemesis
Shoot, that would be awesome to do what you love and make money & people happy. I can tell your very passionate about it :) Plus, if you had your own bakery shop, you'd be the boss, and you'd be able to listen to music you love, while doing what you love. WIN-WIN >:)
Reactions: tremor
TyrantNemesis
TyrantNemesis
I never really got into Ramstien lol. They're music kinda freaks me out . But, they certainly aren't bad. Just not my cup a' tea. I'd totally rock it at a party or a rave though
tremor
tremor
You're right. They're definitely not everyone's cup of tea lol. My dad raised me on zombie flicks and Rammstein. LOL this might have something to do with why I'm weird :p
tremor
tremor
Rammstein live is definitely a sight to see though. I was lucky enough to be front row at one of their concerts.
TyrantNemesis
TyrantNemesis
Ha-- Hey you seem cool as hell to me. EMBRACE THE WEIRDNESS :) I bet they are awesome to see live! Ohhh man....I would go to one of their concerts just for the fun! Do you like Tool by chance?
tremor
tremor
Oh hell yeah. I take being called "weird" as a compliment anyways. I come from a family of weirdos, on both my mom and dad's side lol.
tremor
tremor
Omg I LOVE Tool. I grew up listening to them!
TyrantNemesis
TyrantNemesis
Tool is friggin AMAZING! I wanted to see them in San Antonio, but by the time I found out about it, they were already sold out :mad: Haha I went through a big "Tool phase" in my life where I lived, ate, and breathed Tool lol.
I'm guessing your family had a big musical impact on you? I know mine did.
tremor
tremor
Yeah my dad was a metal head and my mom was into all kinds of music so I was exposed to everything from Prince to Slayer lol.
Aside from Rammstein, the only other band I've seen live is Drowning Pool.
TyrantNemesis
TyrantNemesis
Hehe...prince lol. I've seen Drowning pool 2x (they play in Texas ALOT) and they never disappointed me :) My (ex)stepdad was a major metal head too. We'd play Slayer and Metallica songs together; I'd be on drums and he'd play the guitar. Yeah, usually its the mom who's into the the 80's pop/rock stuff, and the dad is usually the metalhead lol. I can totally relate :)
tremor
tremor
You would be surprised at the stuff I listen to, other than metal lol.
Drowning Pool was awesome. I was front row for that too and the singer got right in my face at one point. It was pretty awesome haha. I got pointed at by the lead guitarist of Rammstein too hehe.
tremor
tremor
My mom listens to a little bit of metal. She likes a few Rammstein songs as well. My dad was a long haired, Viking lookin' dude who listened to nothing but metal and a little bit of NWA lol.
TyrantNemesis
TyrantNemesis
Does he still look like a viking? lol
tremor
tremor
If he was still alive, yeah he would lol.
TyrantNemesis
TyrantNemesis
Oh... I'm sorry. He had great taste in music for sure!
tremor
tremor
He's been gone for almost fifteen years now, so talking about him isn't anything like it used to be.
He was a badass, for sure. He's responsible for my taste in music, video games, movies, etc.
tremor
tremor
Lol...same guy who told me that if anyone ****s with me, knock em the **** out.
TyrantNemesis
TyrantNemesis
:) Hellyeah. He sounds like a badass. Did he teach you to like Resident Evil?
Top Bottom