• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Forums

tremor
tremor
My insanity doesn't whisper. Mine likes to be heard by everyone LOL. (You will soon realize that I'm liable to post just about anything on people's statuses.)
TyrantNemesis
TyrantNemesis
lmao I bet. xD always good to hear from you!
tremor
tremor
Whenever you wanna chat just drop me a message on my profile or a pm. I'm always "around" lol. Sometimes I'm just hiding :p
TyrantNemesis
TyrantNemesis
Okay cool :) and my status was from a song btw. "A stranger" by A Perfect Circle. You should give it a listen if you already haven't.
Reactions: tremor
tremor
tremor
I figured it was a line from a song, I just wasn't sure which one lol. I love A Perfect Circle so I will definitely check it out. Maynard James Keenan is one of my favorite musicians.
TyrantNemesis
TyrantNemesis
He's definitely one of my favorites. I was a Tool fanatic all throughout high school lol
Reactions: tremor
tremor
tremor
My favorite Tool albums are "Undertow" and "Ænima". My dad owned them and I spent a good year and a half I think, playing RE2 on the PlayStation and listening to those albums at the same time. I would hook up my dad's headphones to his stereo system and sit there doing that for hours after school lol.
Top Bottom