• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jonipoon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, thanks for the follow. :)
    Reactions: kinjah777
    Jonipoon
    Jonipoon
    Thanks back, I just realized like yesterday that you can follow people here lol.
    Rain611
    Rain611
    You're welcome haha. I'm too lazy to do it anymore but I do look forward to seeing what you and a few others have to say when I pop in here and there. I think most of the people I follow haven't even been here for years.
    I like your new icon! Is that a fan art or is it from one of the comics?
    Jonipoon
    Jonipoon
    Thanks, I like it too! It's fan art I found on a facebook group for RE, sadly I forgot who and where.
    Hey! Were you a member over at Silent Hill Heaven?
    bSTAR_182
    bSTAR_182
    Yes I joined a bit earlier (had lied about my age with my first acct lol) and then joined around the same time you did with a different account once I was 18. I didn’t frequent it as much as other forums, was mostly active around the time Homecoming came out. I just checked back in there recently to see what was going on
    Jonipoon
    Jonipoon
    Lol yeah a huge percentage of members on SHHF were underaged, but that forum was really a blast! Everyone was basically being a sophisticated prick to everyone, like if someone got something wrong about Silent Hill everyone (including the admins and mods) would rush to call this poor member out and make him/her look stupid in a very elegant way. But jesus, there were so many butthurt people on that forum. :p
    bSTAR_182
    bSTAR_182
    That truly explains a lot lmao. I remember that going on as well and was part of the reasons I didn’t frequent the forum as much. There were definitely some cool people on there too but a lot of them, I imagined, were miserable in their personal lives and went on there to belittle others and throw around what little power they had.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom