• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Forums

Rain611
Rain611
Yes, I do play Commander.
KennedyKiller
KennedyKiller
So, I started running Ghalta. And that's such a dope choice for a commander.
Rain611
Rain611
It's ok, but as far as dinosaurs go, it wouldn't be my first choice. Or second lol.
KennedyKiller
KennedyKiller
He's definitely my first at this point because he effectively gets around commander tax
Rain611
Rain611
Yea, that is useful, but I would rather have for example Gishath so that I actually get help from my commander rather than just having a beat down card. Definitely put Galta in the deck, but not my ideal commander. Ironically, the commander tax was brought up by my husband when I asked what he thought about Galta as a commander lol.
KennedyKiller
KennedyKiller
Lol, I play in groups of five usually so there's LOTS of board wipes going on. Commander tax gets to be a b*tch after a while XD. That said, I also just built a Meren deck, and I'm digging that. Grave digging it in fact...
Rain611
Rain611
I'll stick with Teysa
KennedyKiller
KennedyKiller
Oh f*ck you! My buddy Paul runs Teysa and she's a b*tch and a half. That's like, halft the reason for me running Ghalta. To get that Commander damage win since life gain is so outta control with her.
Rain611
Rain611
I know, it's great.
Top Bottom