• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 A new Chronicles Game before RE6?

Would You Like A New Chronicles Game?

• Total voters

domino29

PftU Spokesperson
Well since the last thread was deleted, I figured I should make a new one.

Would you like a new Chronicles game with new stories for the Wii and PS Move?

weskerfan

Hmm.
I've been thinking about this one for a while.
It would be cool to have another chronicles game,but what stories would they put in it?
They have already done all the main stories.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
No i would not.

I'd rather them make a entire new adventure rather then try to chronicles some old relic games.

domino29

PftU Spokesperson
Well they would have entirely new stories. I wouldnt approve of them re-using old stories anyway.

Professor X

Well they would have entirely new stories. I wouldnt approve of them re-using old stories anyway.

If Capcom started focusing on creating new material, it wouldn't be a "Chronicle's" title in that case. The reason it's titled "Resident Evil *blank* Chronicle's" is because it chronicle's (or catalogue's) chapter's of the old game's, you see. ^^ Kind of a historical recount of past event's, as such.

I'd personally like it if Capcom began focusing on a REmake of BH2. (it may not be needed, but I don't see it hurting anyone)

ToCool74

Veteran Member
A RE2 remake would be completely welcomed at this point.

Especially if they do it in the same manner they did RE1 Remake.

But i'm still in favor of a completely new adventure.

Feng-Hi

I much preferred the first Chronicles,the second wound me up in the way the camera was constantly swaying, I've not even finished it yet ass I just get uber-frustrated!

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
I much preferred the first Chronicles,the second wound me up in the way the camera was constantly swaying, I've not even finished it yet ass I just get uber-frustrated!
You gotta finish it, man! Operation Javier is what makes that game worth playing.

I would like another chronicles game after RE6. Even though I don't own a Wii and don't plan on buying a Wii U. I haven't played Umbrella Chronicles but I have played through Darkside Chronicles. Seeing RE2 and RECV scenarios in modern graphics was really cool, but its like I said, Operation Javier is what made the game worth playing. NEW STORIES ARE NEEDED!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium

The shaky camera also TOTALLY made the game...it gave it a sense of realism that absolutley NO RE game yet has managed to capture...

G-Viruse Infectee

The Ashford Twins. We really are twins.
yeah i like Darkside chronicles too as you could see the other person like you are a eyewitness to the events. am also not getting the wii U.

Top Bottom