• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Anyone Else hate RE3

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Re: Anyone Else hate RE3

^Really? I thought that puzzle was majorly easy; I mean kindergarten stuff if you read the file on it. It's one of my favorite - if not my all time favorite - puzzles in any Resident Evil game to date. The music box puzzle on the other hand...after listening to all of it once or twice, all of the notes started to sound the same...:pinch:

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium

Carriers of Dust;103499 said:
lol, there wasn't even anything THAT hard about the game except for the ending puzzle towards the end with the water. Worst-Puzzle-Ever!

I AGREE!!! Did anyone figure it out or did they do what i did and just push the bottons at random and wait for it to work...it actually only took me about an hour though...

LordGolbez

Magnolia Grandiflora;103504 said:
^Really? I thought that puzzle was majorly easy; I mean kindergarten stuff if you read the file on it. It's one of my favorite - if not my all time favorite - puzzles in any Resident Evil game to date. The music box puzzle on the other hand...after listening to all of it once or twice, all of the notes started to sound the same...:pinch:

I Really Liked The Music Box Puzzle. It Was One Of My Favorites. The Water Puzzle Took Me A Few Minutes To Get It Down But Once I Did It Was Easy.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld

KennedyKiller;103505 said:
I AGREE!!! Did anyone figure it out or did they do what i did and just push the bottons at random and wait for it to work...it actually only took me about an hour though...
Yes there were people who actually figured it out - I did.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium

I may have to go back and play it...im sure i could actually figure it out nowadays...but it was years ago...three or so...maybe if i actually go back a try it now itd be easier...however i may just have to bs it lol...

Carriers of Dust

S.T.A.R.S. Bravo Team

It's one of the most complained about puzzles in the game. It just takes a bit to figure it out. Figuring out which of the first three lines is the correct one is the hardest part, but once you do that, the rest should be easy.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium

Three lines? Man its been awhile...i don't even remember that...i jus remember it being SO hard...but it was so long ago now i deffinitley need to play it again...

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium

I loved the music box puzzle. Having to listen to each individual sound and then putting it in the right order was so much fun the first time around. I even thought the water puzzle was ezpz. What I have ALWAYS had a problem with is in the hospital when you are getting the vaccine. That was H*LL for me.

icydeath7

The god of walls
I liked Re3 especially since Nemesis was so hard. Having this reaaaally tough guy with a bazooka following you every where you everywhere it was so suspenseful hearing something and wondering if it was a regular zombie or Nemesis :eek:.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
I liked Re3 especially since Nemesis was so hard. Having this reaaaally tough guy with a bazooka following you every where you everywhere it was so suspenseful hearing something and wondering if it was a regular zombie or Nemesis :eek:.

I totally agree, Plus i liked being able to create ammo

Professor X

The water sample puzzle was the only thing I disliked about "The Last Escape". The rest of the game is relatively easy.

Okay, the hospital could be difficult, especially the first time you're in the lift as it's going down, and the door's open to find TWO (or was it three?) Hunter Beta's in you're face. That got me killed.

And those, were the good time's.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
The water sample puzzle was the only thing I disliked about "The Last Escape". The rest of the game is relatively easy.

Okay, the hospital could be difficult, especially the first time you're in the lift as it's going down, and the door's open to find TWO (or was it three?) Hunter Beta's in you're face. That got me killed.

And those, were the good time's.

Yea i hated that part because of those one hit kills your almost required to take them out. And by hate i mean love.

The worst part for me was the graveyard part, It was almost embarassing how i defended myself against that worm

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Hated the city. I mean parts where cool, specific locations, but the overall city, just felt like walking down hallways...

I liked the way the Outbreak games expanded on the city, seemed more appropriate.

Most of the puzzles were good, only one or two that I hated, the one with the obsidian, crystal and all that marble nonsense, as well as the one in the gas station, it made no sense, fortunately it didn't take too long.

iCanHazT-Virus?

it is my least favourite of the originals but i dont hate it. it is probably the most difficult of the 3 and more annoying puzzles/tyrants than RE1 and 2 but its still a classic in my mind. RE2 FTW

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
it is my least favourite of the originals but i dont hate it. it is probably the most difficult of the 3 and more annoying puzzles/tyrants than RE1 and 2 but its still a classic in my mind. RE2 FTW

Yeah, that's a good way of looking at it.

RE2 was super easy. RE3 only had a puzzle or two that really stumped me and made my run take longer, but I didn't find it too difficult.

Top Bottom