• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Anyone Else hate RE3

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
thats cuz that is a game that never gets old, like a movie you can watch over and over like tremors

Haha, Tremors is AWESOME!

But it's not the same now, jill has changed massively. Re1 jill was the best

I agree, you don't get better than RE1 Jill...and i don't mean the character, i mean Jill with that badass beret(I think thats how you spell it...her hat if you don't know what i'm sayin...)

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Haha, Tremors is AWESOME!

I agree, you don't get better than RE1 Jill...and i don't mean the character, i mean Jill with that badass beret(I think thats how you spell it...her hat if you don't know what i'm sayin...)

yeah tremors is awesome!!!!!

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I really didn't enjoy RE3 :(. I only played it enough to beat it on easy and try Mercs once or twice... so I could only really stand 3 or so days of gameplay. It was probably mostly the fact that you were always being chased and Nemesis would jump out of nowhere, and then you had to make a choice. It seemed kinda redundant to me; You have to make a choice whenever a boss appears in all of the other games, but they let you do it yourself instead of offering multiple choice answers. I also hated the final Nemesis battle and Mercs didn't do much for me. I would much rather play any of the other games.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
when i did my timed run yesterday...i realised playing through how much i actually didnt like it..and the only reason i sat through it was because i had already made the topic, about my timed run..and couldnt back out and not post a time..

its definately bottom of the series for me :(
RE3 I've beat on ps1 and Pc. I love the game. Taking the paranoid feeling to a new level when they put Nemesis in the game. We all don't sweat him now but back in 1999... damn.. scary crap there.

Top Bottom