• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) Bazooka or Terminator gun

billychaz

Hi, All

I just registered here though I have been getting much of RE info from these forums. Just a quick gameplay related question.

I started playing RE 2 again and I noticed something weird. Apparently all those years ago when i first played it, there was some sort of glitch or something I don't know in my game that allowed the rocket launcher to never run out. (Seriously, I did not use cheats) I even found it in the police station first hand and my friend recently told me that Ada gives you this weapon near the end. I am confused.
As you all know that weapon takes up a lot of space in the inventory. What I want to know is if the ammo for this weapon is abundant. I am easily scared and can think of nothing less heart wrenching than to be stuck with zombies without ammo.

:D

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Welcome! :D

If you finish the game in three hours with an A or B rank, you get an infinite rocket launcher. It's not a glitch, it's a reward for being awesome at video games. xD

billychaz

Thanks for the reply.... As much as I like the thought of being awesome, I have to ask.... are you serious.... not that I don't believe you but it just sounds to good to be true. :D

But the thing is, straight out of the box I found the bazooka in the police station with infinite ammo.... whats up with that.?

Anyway, like I asked, is the ammo abundant for this weapon because I don't want to carry around a large inventory space taking empty gun :p

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Thanks for the reply.... As much as I like the thought of being awesome, I have to ask.... are you serious.... not that I don't believe you but it just sounds to good to be true. :D

But the thing is, straight out of the box I found the bazooka in the police station with infinite ammo.... whats up with that.?

Anyway, like I asked, is the ammo abundant for this weapon because I don't want to carry around a large inventory space taking empty gun :p

I'm serious! :p

Hmm.... I've never heard of a glitch like that. You did finish the game last time? You must have gotten a good rank to have gotten an infinite gun. Are you playing on Arrange Mode? You get powerful weapons with infinite ammo like that early on if it's on that mode, so not only do you get powerful weapons almost right off the bat, you'll never run out of ammo for them. Either way, you won't ever pick up ammo for them because you'll never run out.

billychaz

hahahaha.... I found my old resident evil 2 disc (I collect stuff, still have an original King's quest 6 and MK Trilogy) and after trying for two days to get it to work (really Win 7 you gonna be like that) I finally did it and played it and guess what.... Bazooka in police station, Infinite.

Top Bottom