• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 CapCom ain't lying; this game will be HUGE

Jwells

I talked to someone who played the preview code. And he gave me the mission completion times

Leon (Normal)
Chapter 1: 3 hrs, 40 mins
Chapter 2: 2 hrs, 50 mins

Chris (Normal)
Chapter 1: 3 hrs, 37 mins
Chapter 2: 2 hrs, 2 mins

Jake (Normal)
Chapter 1: 2 hrs, 50 mins
Chapter 2: 1 hrs, 18 mins

For those that didn't know, each campaign has 5 chapters.

This game will be worth my 60 bucks. Capcom really tries to make their fans happy. And i really appreciate that. Hopefully the game itself will be great. But I have faith that Capcom will deliver a quality product.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I think we all already knew its gonna be huge a long time ago :p
But yh the times r big though all of these completition times r probably ranked D meaning they can be and r supposed to be completed a lot faster.
I saw a video in which the result screen showed a clear time for chapter 2 of Leon's campaign being 2:49 and its ranked D so yh.

Jwells

If you rush through it you can probably beat it a lot faster

Hell, you can even finish Resi 4 within 2-4 hours

I definitely want to take my time to enjoy this game (no rushing). I want to experience everything the game has to offer.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
If you rush through it you can probably beat it a lot faster

Hell, you can even finish Resi 4 within 2-4 hours

I definitely want to take my time to enjoy this game (no rushing). I want to experience everything the game has to offer.
Speedrunning is another thing of course but what i mean with this is that some players might beat it a lot faster just playing normaly so not to bring up any illusions i decided to mention this, just saying.

weskerfan

Im gonna take as much time with it as possible.
i wanna soak in all the resident evilness at a cellular level,lol
im hardly ever gonna run or sprint in the game, unless i have to!

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Well... Who does a speed run without beating the game at least once.

Capcom said 30+ hours... So I'm not surprised.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I have my copy of Resident evil 6 laying on the back shelf at gamestop and my sealed limited collectors edition hardcover guide......sadly waiting for me like an orphan waiting to be adopted to a good home, lol !!!! What has been driving me crazy is what are the unlockables after beating the entire game or finding all the serpent amulets ??? ...Also I have to play as my Hunk in Mercs!

BranBran

It usually takes me forever to beat a RE game the first couple of times. I like to walk around and check everything out lol. After playing the demo, I am super excited for all three of the main campaigns! They are all really different from one another and I can NOT wait! :p

Top Bottom