• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Desperatly Needed Art Section

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Nobody here can take initiative. I put an art section up the day I arrived via a purple crayon and my laptop monitor. Of course, that means its gone whenever I decide to log on from my brothers desktop or a school computer.....

Good thing crayons are portable. :D

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
You got my vote for this. I've seen art sections on other RE forums in the past and LOVE looking at ppls stuff. I can't draw or anything though, but I think its a section that both artist and viewer would enjoy.

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
Hey, did you and Steve come to a conclusion on the Art Section? My art thread is slipping down the list again, unnoticed.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Yeesh this took a long time in sorting out - sorry everyone. We have a new art section with a temporary name so if anyone can think of a decent one, please offer up your thoughts within the next couple of days and we'll pick one to use.

The sig request thread and ProtoTypeRaavyn's latest art thread have been moved there - please make use of it and if anyone sees any threads that need dropping in there, let me know and I'll move them.

Enjoy :D

Top Bottom