• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) English bio hazard 2 soundtrack?

silentevil3

To start, It saddens me to hear about Paul Haddads passing. But I bought a copy of the Bio hazard 2 soundtrack for $1 at a vintage stock around 9 years ago.
I was looking today to see if I could find it online but haven't been able to find a copy exactly like mine. It says soundtrack but the cd inside is the complete track cd.
Also the case, booklet, and OBI are all entirely in English so I'm just curious on what exactly I have. Included are scans of everything

1995umk3

Paul Haddads passing affected me too... I don't usually check whos playing the characters voice in the games but I was really on a Re2 binge last year and I was completing Leon B / Claire A multiple times to try and get an A. For this to happen is really sudden... I completed Leon B again 2 or 3 days ago for him and got the A so I worked extra harder.

That CD... maybe a out of print sound track from a japanese record label?? I don't know I just googled it.

I know you wouldn't find that here in the states because they use "Resident Evil"

Well It's nice you got it for 1$ thats really cheap.

Last edited:
Top Bottom