• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Favorite BOW Design

gfan1984

Hey guys I was just wondering what everyone's favorite BOW creature design is, this can come from any game. For me it's,
Licker
Hunter
Nemesis

MisterScott

First goes to Hunters (you can also include Lickers even though they are seperate) because they remind me of Xenomorphs from Aliens.

Second place goes to the Los Illuminados Cultists (because their chanting and attire makes them creepier than the regular villagers while their intelligence and plagas parasite makes them creepier than zombies).

Last edited:

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
The series has a plethora of great enemy designs that range from terrifying to jokes.

My favorite bosses:
1. William Birkin (3rd form)
2. Thanatos Tyrant
3. Bitores Mendez

My favorite enemy designs:
1. Licker (Original)
2. Hunter Alpha
3. Dr. Salvador

And Special shoutout to Lisa Trevor who is simultaneously tragic and terrifying. Thoughts and Prayers.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
My favorite boss was Alexia Ashford as you meet her in the false mansion.

My favorite enemy otherwise is probably the licker (original). It was always consistently, and still does consistently scare me. It's bad enough that they have been in at least one nightmare that I can recall. I really like them in REmake 2 as well.

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Nemesis all the way.

I also quite liked Alex Wesker in REV2, and Marguerite Baker (2nd form) in RE7. They were creepy af.

Top Bottom