• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello, glad this is here!

pa-pappys8675309

I don't know if I'll post that much but I'm really glad this is here for us, sometimes RE fans are few and far between in daily life.
I started playing Zelda back when it came out on the original NES and got hooked all the way up to when PS2 and Gamecube were coming out and PS2 had the most games so I migrated and never went back. Got into Dark Cloud & Dark Cloud Two but my introduction to survival horror came one bleak winter night when I went to the local video renting place and picked up the very first Silent Hill (PS1 games were backwards compatible w PS2) and got really spooked playing it and finally bought a used copy and won, then I tried RE2, the original two disc version and I was hooked, onward to RE3. Nemesis! Couldn't believe it the 1st time he came out of nowhere and pounded me flat, I had no idea and was not ready for him. I really loved Code Veronica too, the poisonous hunters, what a pain getting 3 different herbs now but it was fun. For the past few years now (ok probably more like 5-6 yrs) I've been hooked into Raid Mode on Revelations 1 & 2. I played and beat RE5 & 6 in the meantime but it's Raid Mode I'm still hooked on. I played offline alone between work hours & life in general and have yet to beat Ghost Ship completely but Rev 2 is a nice outlet, it's fast paced but seems easier to accomplish things on, the rewards are more forthcoming. So that's it, I finally started playing online largely because I used a mobile hot spot as internet for years and my old PS3 doesn't work with Wi-Fi very well so now I have it hard wired to a router in my living room and look forward to seeing what's happening as time allows. I realize these are pretty old games but I'm still having fun!
(oh, and my goofy nickname doesn't really mean anything, I just got tired of everything being taken already so when this goofy one worked I just kept it)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Golly! What an intro! I have very similar memories of the earlier games, too! Welcome and God bless you, buddy!

Top Bottom