• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How to not drive your boyfriend/girlfriend insane

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
One thing i've just remembered is a girl who cannot make a decision for herself without her friends interupting. I had a relationship where she just would not to commit to a single thing without consulted them. It ment if 1 didn't like you, they all didn't like you, and would conspire and tell porkies about you, as they feared you were taking their friend from them.

it was doomed from day one, and it's probably the reason why i like strong independant women.

I also agree with the point, of not swearing in a girls presence, old fashioned views and skills never go out of fashion, and infact, can sometimes bring the lady out of a girl.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
One thing i've just remembered is a girl who cannot make a decision for herself without her friends interupting. I had a relationship where she just would not to commit to a single thing without consulted them. It ment if 1 didn't like you, they all didn't like you, and would conspire and tell porkies about you, as they feared you were taking their friend from them.

it was doomed from day one, and it's probably the reason why i like strong independant women.

I also agree with the point, of not swearing in a girls presence, old fashioned views and skills never go out of fashion, and infact, can sometimes bring the lady out of a girl.

I've found guys to be just as guilty of the consulting their friends as the girls...i totally agree with ya though...its a loose loose situation...you loose a boyfriend/girlfriend, and the other looses someone without even knowing them because they listened to the opinions of their friends...And thanks for the support on being old fashioned...

VP-70

I've found guys to be just as guilty of the consulting their friends as the girls...i totally agree with ya though...its a loose loose situation...you loose a boyfriend/girlfriend, and the other looses someone without even knowing them because they listened to the opinions of their friends...And thanks for the support on being old fashioned...
True, but lad talk is lad talk, and girl talk is girl talk... i guess the example i gave could be called, cheerleader jealousy. '' looking out for our girlfriend '' they say, but in actuall fact they are just looking out for themselves by preventing one of the group get something they haven't got.

This isn't a gentleman thread so i won't dish out a gentlemans check list, but chivalry is an excellent way to conduct yourself, especially in the modern era. Fully paid up members of '' modern society '' may find you strange or odd, but i suspect that only to be a by-product of feeling uncomfortble with themselves for not having the self discipline or finding you threatning because they may think you, consider yourself to be better than everyone else.

cream always rises to the top, man.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
See i'm all for women and men being equals, its the way everything should be looked at, but you mentioned being a feminist...so i wanted to know what your take on chivalry was/is..
See, people always assume all feminists hate having men hold doors for them or pull out their chairs... but I see chivalry as simply being courteous and respectful and I have absolutely no beef with that. I like to be treated well. I know that you know I can open a door for myself if I need to, so I'm not one to make a stink over things like that. Maybe other feminists see it as offensive, but I don't. There are things that make me angry as a feminist, like when other cultures whip their women for being raped. That's what makes me angry. Chivalry? Nah, I'm still a lady. I like to be treated like one.

Except when I'm talking about my balls.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
True, but lad talk is lad talk, and girl talk is girl talk... i guess the example i gave could be called, cheerleader jealousy. '' looking out for our girlfriend '' they say, but in actuall fact they are just looking out for themselves by preventing one of the group get something they haven't got.

This isn't a gentleman thread so i won't dish out a gentlemans check list, but chivalry is an excellent way to conduct yourself, especially in the modern era. Fully paid up members of '' modern society '' may find you strange or odd, but i suspect that only to be a by-product of feeling uncomfortble with themselves for not having the self discipline or finding you threatning because they may think you, consider yourself to be better than everyone else.

cream always rises to the top, man.

Oh, you and your European talk lol...na i'm kiddin...and i like to consider myself a chivelrous guy...i mean, i've been told i am and try to live by that code...its just more...respectful...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
See, people always assume all feminists hate having men hold doors for them or pull out their chairs... but I see chivalry as simply being courteous and respectful and I have absolutely no beef with that. I like to be treated well. I know that you know I can open a door for myself if I need to, so I'm not one to make a stink over things like that. Maybe other feminists see it as offensive, but I don't. There are things that make me angry as a feminist, like when other cultures whip their women for being raped. That's what makes me angry. Chivalry? Nah, I'm still a lady. I like to be treated like one.

Except when I'm talking about my balls.

Thanks lol...and my apologies if i came off sounding like all femenists hate chivalry...the reason i was asking was because there are just a lot of mixed opinions about it and i wanted yours just in general...

VP-70

Oh, you and your European talk lol...na i'm kiddin...and i like to consider myself a chivelrous guy...i mean, i've been told i am and try to live by that code...its just more...respectful...
lol, * adjusts tie *
it's a good way to be, and it'll pay off in time, as you'll be a master before you know it.

VP-70

Well i like to think thats the reason i've had the same girlfriend for a year and a half...
true, but you are young, so i wouldn't be putting yourself into a distillery just yet.Chivalry will become second nature to you, so best keep sharp

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
true, but you are young, so i wouldn't be putting yourself into a distillery just yet.Chivalry will become second nature to you, so best keep sharp

Thanks alot...no offense, but because of your avatar i feel like i'm getting a speech from Sean Connery lol...

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I also despise laziness with all my being. I will not date anyone who doesn't have a job (unless you're going to school). There's nothing more irritating for me then a guy who sits at home all day long and does jack squat but play video games - seven days a week. I need someone with some kind of ambition and professional drive or it ain't gonna work for me.

VP-70

I also despise laziness with all my being. I will not date anyone who doesn't have a job (unless you're going to school). There's nothing more irritating for me then a guy who sits at home all day long and does jack squat but play video games - seven days a week. I need someone with some kind of ambition and professional drive or it ain't gonna work for me.
That's interesting because, there is a guy at myy work who is lazy, or atleast a lazy worker, who just so happens to have pulled the hottest chick there.... maybe being lazy at work is code for, '' saves the best til play time ''

KennedyShot02

Laziness the bane of the working class since America came up with welfare. Yeah sadly as annoying as it maybe this world is over loaded with lazy people. I mean a video game is fun every now and then but unless you play professionally you need to have a job of some sort so you can pay your bills and support yourself. despite what most idiots believe they won't have people there to take care of them forever.
That's interesting because, there is a guy at myy work who is lazy, or atleast a lazy worker, who just so happens to have pulled the hottest chick there.... maybe being lazy at work is code for, '' saves the best til play time ''
LoL sounds like my old boss at K-Mart

AsterikeSage

LORD OF THE MANOR XD
Okies. These are my turnoffs.

Clinginess definately not. I like my space and want time to myself.

Those guys you just start dating and say "Oh we can tell our kids about this one day (seriously WTF).

"Broken" guys, such as druggies or those emotionally wounded or depressed(Too hard basket for me)

Guys who are just plain assholes to their girlfriends. A guy that may have cheated on a past partner would fit here too.

Smokers. Enough said.

Boring guys. Guys that cannot accept my random childish craziness.

What I like?;

Decent nice guys with a sense of humor.

They have to be a gamer of course (**** some sports fanatic)

They can get along well with my friends/family

They have to have a bit of craziness too =D and support me in anything I want to do!

Well that's about it. LOL

Hoady

I'm a noob to relationships.The one thing i have learned in 2 months and is(what i have learnt) probably the core base to a stable relationship:100% honesty.1 little thing becomes a whole bunch of little things, then that becomes a very big thing.

Everything else good comes out of honesty, ditch ego aside and you will grow...grow very fast.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
My biggest turn off are girls who feel that it's necessary to act dumb. If she can't say anything intelligent it's pretty much the death of whatever chance she would have had.

Don't get me wrong, I don't go around saying "TELL MEH THOUGHTS ON POLITICAL SCIENCE NAO OR GTFO".
I make up my mind over the course of maybe 10 minutes. See, I try to think when I'm speaking and if she can't respond without saying "wow, that's a big word" or something of the like then she isn't making it to level 2.

Top Bottom