• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I have returned!

Wesker48

Hey guys! :) Its been so long since ive been here! I see the forum has changed quite a bit. I dont know if there is anyone left here that may have knew me or remembers me, but my username was "weskerfan". Anyway, I had forgotten my password and ended up making a new account. still gotta work on getting my profile set up, but its nice to be back! And hello to all you new people that i have never heard of,lol.

Reactions: svp

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I remember you too. Welcome back. :) Let's see if we can get Angel to help you get into your account.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Welcome back - you can always request a new password (unless the feature is somehow missing?) so I'm going to reset your password for your Weskerfan account and you can get back in again. I'll send you a PM to Wesker48 with details and then you can revert back to your old account :)

weskerfan

Okay everyone, I now have my origional profile back online! Just forget about Wesker48, this is the new me. ...well technically its the old me, but you know what i mean. :p

And thanks for helping me Angel. :)

Top Bottom