• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ipod/Iphone/Ipad Apps

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
Oh god, lets see......
Zombie Cafe - Real time restaurant game with zombies and friend compatablities
Okay It's made by capcom, but recently was taken over by Beeline a company controlled and run by Capcom so, same thing. Great game. Made for online and offline gameplay. Although I might wanna say that playing online is much smarter. This being, that just like with just about all games on the Ipod/Iphone, there is a normal Currancy and a special currancy. Toxins being the special currancy. Toxins are givin once you reach a certain amount of consecitive days played. I believe it's 10, 25, and so on. You can connect with friend from your Facebook or GameCenter. (GameCenter is what a lot of the games are connected through, you can download the GC app in the app store for free, to track achievements or Add friends, and ever check out what other games they are playing.) But you make and serve gross "Zombie" food, to humans. Toxins are used to either purchase new servers to serve food to your customers or to buy special items. Most food items are actual names of dishes just tweacked, like Tirramiseeeew (Tirramisu). You can order food from your neighbors and collect tips at their store, once everyday. Every dish has multiple versions like spicy, quick, frozen (Very quick, ect) each do something specail, like frozen means it takes twice as long to cook, spicy gets you more expirience. The game plays even after you log off, the whole point to the game is to get a 5 star rating and keep it by keeping your restruant full of food. Anyways, this game is awesome, the graphics are better than most real time restaurant games, and it's got zombies. Plus there are updates all the time of new awesome items to be bought for your store.
The Smurfs - Real time RPG/farming game?
This one is kinda gard to explain so I will keep it simple. The smurf village burned down as Soon as you start the game and all the smurf are lost in the woods. You and Poppa Smurf are basically the ones around and you have to build huts for the smurfs to come back to, and every couple of levels special smurfs come back, and you can then build their special hut, which usually has A game that gets you XP and money, most of which you can only do once a day. Then there are plants that you can harvest for money and XP. There are also various animals you can get that will give XP every couple hours. Awesome game, great graphics, friends can send gifts once a day. Facebook and GameCenter capabilities.
Monster Pet shop - Real time Monster commerce Stragity game
So I just got this game and it is brand new so everyone that is playing are low levels, making it harder to trade for the xact eggs you need. But on the upside, if you get it now, you will be one of the best players in the game by the time everyone else gets around to getting it. :) Made by Capcom, run by Beeline. It's a game where you buy (or trade eggs with friends) to get a monster that A customer wants. WARNING: this is a slow paced game, don't waste food and cleaning products on an animal unless the monster is really low on happiness or if you see a yellow line on the happiness bar. But monsters have 4 levels, Newborn (You can only feed it), Youngster (Clean the tank is unlocked), Teenager (You can pet it), adult (give toy). Oncee it is in adult form you can breed it for an egg to replace it one you either sell it to A customer or to the adoption agency. Money is scarce and you have to plan when you buy items and us them. Since it takes a long time for monster to mature, most players make the mistake of wasting money and items befor they are needed. Trying to figure out how to pet each animal is frustrating sometimes, same with buying toys. Each monster has a different preferance to petting and toys. Toys (unlike petting) can be figured out by waiting long enough in theoir tank for them to show A picture of what toy they want. But so far the game is really good and the graphics are pretty good. Facebook and GameCenter compatible.
Valor - Real time RPG all out user battle (A lot like Ebony)
This game is just like ebony online. You have Acity that you build builds and upgrade them to make your city better and to make troops to defend from and attack other players. You race against other players to build an army, you attack other players, and at any time (Even when not online or playing) can attack you. Great game, not much explaining needed... Although I should probably say (might not be needed) but like all games like this the graphics are old school and very basic.
Trade Nations - Real time Community city game thingy?
Sorry for the subtitle being so wierd...I didn't know how to explain it in a few words. You make A city, each part (Homes, stores, trade, resources) and you level up. Each level unlocks better stuf for you city, just like most games. It's Set in the frontier time, and is animated in a think line, bubble style. You can mine resources from surrounding forrests and quarries, or you can raise animals for their "resources". But everything is connected, you need wood and stone for basically everything, but every level a new item is unlocked, that you need for the next levels thing. Facebook connectable. Using friends's buildings to get the things you need is important, and letting them use your buildings gets you the same thing they ordered and XP. Great game and fun to play.
Tiny Zoo - Real time Growing animals
Like most tap game you start off small and get bigger. Each animal gets you different XP and money at different times. You have to buy two of the same type of animal and then you can breed them to get baby versions. You get bonus's for having a full family of 4. You can also breed in th lab, different species together. This game has some crazy animals, most of the really awsome ones are bought with zoo bucks which are exaclt rare, but deffinately not common, and most of the really awesome ones are like 499 zoo bucks, you can buy zoo bucks with real money, it's up to you. But there are SO many animals that can be gotten normally, so no worries. Awesome cute fun game, with weirdness mixed in. The game graphics recently got better, they added animation to the animal cages.
Circus City - Real time Cirus building game
I have A hard time loading this game and it will send me to the main menu while in the middle of gameplay, but with that being said I like this game. You build up a circus with different attractions and games, ect. All the stuff is basic gameplay, each level you unlock new things for your circus. Sucks I can't think of more to say about it because it really it fun.

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
Restaurant Story - Real time cooking game
You cook food to keep the happiness up in your restaurant. Each dish has a different cook time and money/XP earned. Has it's own friend connect system, so all friends are random. Visit friends's restaurants to tip them, they do the same. Each level unlocks new recipes and Items for your place. Not as many Options as Zombie Cafe, and A different game in how it's played.
Soveriegn Kingdoms - Real time RPG adventure/town game
I really like this game. The graphics are pretty good, and the gameplay is fun. You train different skills to gain levels to build new things for your many different cities. Each region you can buy a deed to a plot of land there. Each region produces a different resource. Be careful about buying plots befor your Rank level is increased. Each rank makes it so you can own 3 new plots. Each deed you buy counts as A plot, even if it's just upgrading a city you already own. All the first levels of each skill don't take long to research, but the hire levels do. You can go on Advetures in each region, or Hunt, or fight Another player. Producing resources can be set to 3, 6, 12, 24, and 48 hours. You can ship resources to each of your cities for building up the stuff in that city, once you research it's skill. Graphics are fun but just pictures unless your Fighting in which you attack in animation, turn based. You can find or buy new armor and weapons. Awesome game.
Zombie Restaurant - Real time Zombie/Cooking game
Unlike the Capcom game you cook brain food for Zombies. Basically you where running A normal restaurant when the zombie outbreak hit and you got the bright Idea to run over to the stove and make A brain burger, the zombie ate it and left.....Leaving the humans at peace...If you can keep the food supplied in your restaurant (No problem!) they will leave the city around your place alone. Also you need to make sure you have more than 6 chairs. Six zombies come in a wave, and as long as the food and the chairs are there you have nothing to worry about. All the food is amusing and there are different styles of food to make. You can make a **** ton of different kinds of food even from the begining of the game. The special money is awarded quite frequantly so fun fun! Each food Attracts different types of Zombies, some of which are hillarious! Great game, love it!
Super Crazy Wars - Level hoard Game
NOT REAL TIME! You start of with 2 people to choose from then you have to buy the rest. You earn money during the level by killing the enemies. It is run, aim, shoot, level end and level up. Lol, this game is Addicting, and has GameCenter achievements. Each new character has new weapons you can buy for it. There is a Gundam like guy in a huge robot suit that has A machine gun arm, he is awesome. I would highly suggest this game to anyone. Get it.
Army of Darkness - Side scroll protect the book hoard level game
To any Army of Darkness or Evil Dead fan this game if freakin awesome! You play as Ash and you must save the book from the demon hoard. You don't have the chainsaw arm at first, you have to buy it. But you have to wait for the bar to fill up on each troop you call to support you, and as you level up you get better and stronger troop to help you. Also you get special spells to help you as well. Funny ones. It's awsome. Graphics are pretty good and I like this game a whole lot.
NAUGHT - Can't Explain this here
This game is something else. Not only does it not give you any Directions. This game is crazy. You can tilt the Ipod/Iphone ANY direction to move this Cat creature thing through the level. If any of you have played limbo, this it it times 100.
Theif Lupin - Platform Timing/Stragity game
Awesome fun and sometimes frustrating timing game. You tap the screen at ceertain times to do different things to get from one side of the Scren to the other. Graphics are somewhat weird and criptic looking.
Overkill - Reminds me of An Arcade game at the Movies
Point and aim at different Enemies. Army style. You can buy better guns and upgrades with the money earned each level. Different maps with 30 rounds each. Every round has A set number of enemies to kill befor it ends. Shoot ammo and health drop during the level for A quick pick me up. Killing enemies quickly or in certian ways will earn you boosts. AWESOME graphics.
Mega Jump - Hop from coin to coin to Reach top of Level
Addicting and fun. You can choose from several different character and buy som with the money earned in levels. But you bounce from one coin to another, without falling, to reach the top of the level. Boost and bonus's will help in various ways. Upgrades to boosts can be bought in between levels.
Mike tyson's Main event - Just like Mike Tyson Punch Out
Play as Mike Tyson as you go round for round against defferent competitors. Uncluding Mr. Chow from The Hangover.
GoGoGadget - Side scrolling timing game
For any Inspector gadget fan this game is really fun. Past paced side scrolling game you try to get gedget to the end of the level because penny is in trouble and you must save her. There are a crap ton of levels and things to get in the store. Pictures from the show and sound clips, for example can be gotten from the store as well. Awesome graphics, just like the show.

Took tooooooo long to type, I am not going back now just to remove the spoiler tags from all of those.....

Top Bottom