• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Latest purchases thread

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Cat toys.

She doesn't deserve them whatsoever but I'm sick of her shredding the furniture and attacking everyone

Roku

Bought it for ps4 just a week ago, also if you want to follow dante history in chronological order, you should definitely read the dmc 3 manga, code 1 dante and code 2 vergil
It's set one year before dmc 3
Oh, I've already read the DMC3 prequel manga in the past (and I'm definitely going to re-read it too for this run), I've mentioned the DMC1 novel because it's the first chronologically and I haven't read it yet (I've started it the other day, but I have yet to finish it, I'm really loving it so far), it's also a big one when it comes to Dante's character!

Thanks for the advice though!
Also, I've bought the HD Collection for the PS4 as well!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21244

Oh, I've already read the DMC3 prequel manga in the past (and I'm definitely going to re-read it too for this run), I've mentioned the DMC1 novel because it's the first chronologically and I haven't read it yet (I've started it the other day, but I have yet to finish it, I'm really loving it so far), it's also a big one when it comes to Dante's character!

Thanks for the advice though!
Also, I've bought the HD Collection for the PS4 for!
I actually never read that, just summary, I would love to read the full dmc 1 novel... Many important character make they're debut here
Even if dmc 3 did contradict the novel a bit, it's still good to read

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Amidst all the Christmas shopping, I ended up buying one thing for myself. A Pokemon Hawaiian shirt. And I wanna show it off despite this not being the show me your face thread because I love the way it looks XD
original.jpg

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I don't even like Pokémon but that shirt is boss.

Currently have bought some last minute nommage for Christmas and a quick gift for my niece's birthday

Turo602

The King of Kings
My Tokka and Rahzar finally arrived last week and they're simply amazing. I love the Ninja Turtles very much, but the larger mutants have just been so much more interesting to look at and mess around with.
hyop4JV.jpg
II5kXak.jpg

Also did a complete impulse buy on these guys. Didn't know this line existed until recently and I don't really have much Halo stuff despite it being one of my biggest favorite franchises. Halo figures have always been a little small for my liking and these were the perfect size with some pretty amazing detail. Originally just wanted Master Chief, but I couldn't resist the temptation.
zWZaUaC.jpg
F3vswFr.jpg

Turo602

The King of Kings
Not really purchases, but I got a bunch of video games and some really cool figures and a statue for Christmas. The Majora's Mask statue really rounds out my Zelda shelf perfectly and I spent a very frustrating yet almost therapeutic few hours building that Master Chief Mega Construx helmet. Really happy with the result and beyond grateful for all these amazing presents I don't deserve.
59SM5ld.jpg
eoU0G4a.jpg

4bkMZZF.jpg
V6PeSlu.jpg

wz8YCsz.jpg

These finally shipped earlier this month and as much as I really like how Casey Jones turned out, Raphael turned out to be a lot cooler than I initially thought for just a stupid trench coat and hat.
ElisZJ3.jpg
HuuGNlE.jpg

And I bought these off of someone for a really good price last night. It's hard to consider them a scalper since they were just charging 10 bucks more than retail price which is a deal since it saves me the hassle of even trying to find these in stores and is a lot less than what these are going for online anyway.
Jfa8Fgk.jpg
cQMBekU.jpg

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Not really purchases, but I got a bunch of video games and some really cool figures and a statue for Christmas. The Majora's Mask statue really rounds out my Zelda shelf perfectly and I spent a very frustrating yet almost therapeutic few hours building that Master Chief Mega Construx helmet. Really happy with the result and beyond grateful for all these amazing presents I don't deserve.
59SM5ld.jpg
eoU0G4a.jpg

4bkMZZF.jpg
V6PeSlu.jpg

wz8YCsz.jpg

These finally shipped earlier this month and as much as I really like how Casey Jones turned out, Raphael turned out to be a lot cooler than I initially thought for just a stupid trench coat and hat.
ElisZJ3.jpg
HuuGNlE.jpg

And I bought these off of someone for a really good price last night. It's hard to consider them a scalper since they were just charging 10 bucks more than retail price which is a deal since it saves me the hassle of even trying to find these in stores and is a lot less than what these are going for online anyway.
Jfa8Fgk.jpg
cQMBekU.jpg
Look at the Turtles merch! :O I'm so damn jealous!

Can't post a picture cause I'm busy, but I recently also bought a figure. A dope Spike Spiegel action figure from the local anime shop. Gotta rep that Cowboy Bebop merch since I don't see it often out in the wild.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
So, for all my talk of not liking shopping (ok, so that means in person, not online, but whatever), I have become a little addicted to TruffleShuffle.com and I've got far too many things on my wishlist. But so far I have a Spirited Away t-shirt, a Button Moon t-shirt, a Rainbow Brite t-shirt, The Raccoons t-shirt, a Button Moon puzzle, a Button Moon mug, a Gummi Bears t-shirt and I'm half a click away from getting something Labyrinth related.

Someone send help.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Just upgraded my phone actually. I took a big leap and got the iPhone 12 in red. I was using a 6s before that. So far I’ve really enjoyed the phone. It’s fast, I know that much. Which is good, especially when right now I’ve only got two fifteen minute breaks at work :sneaky:

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Oh man. I have had my first splurge in over a year today. I bought:

An apple cutter and corer set
Nail tools
Nail glitters
Nail brushes
Slow cooker liners
Slow cooker towelling lids
A weighted blanket
A fluffy hoody

It's all stuff that I've kept putting off buying as they're not actually needed but today I bit the bullet.... and I certainly am feeling slightly guilty over it. :LOL:

Turo602

The King of Kings
Pretty much all I've gotten since maybe late November, the fun stuff anyway. Also pre-ordered a physical copy of Scott Pilgrim vs the World for the Switch which should be arriving... sometime. And I'm still waiting on my Leatherhead and Slash figures from NECA which are due to arrive this month but so far no show.
DU7LxY7.jpg

uF7qnB2.jpg

zts52Ig.jpg

Top Bottom