• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My name is Joe Winko :)

JoeWinko4Ever

My name is Joe Winko and I'm new to this forum :) I live in Volusia County Florida and I LOVE the Resident Evil games :) I use to watch my adoptive brother play them all the time back when I was a little kid :)
I also love scary movies & video games. and I also post a ton of stuff on youtube :) the red pointy bandana is my trademark. I wear that in all of my selfies & youtube videos :)
I also have a mild forum of Autism :)

And to be completely honest, i'm also looking for someone who knows the old school resident evil games very well who'd want to walk me through beating all of them during a youtube livestream. I'll explain that more in a future post.

If you guys have any questions,. just ask :)

ro00xoN.png

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hey Joe. Really thrilled to meet you! I've had a quick look at your YouTube channel and noticed you've picked up quite a following so far.

I see you occasionally wear a cross or two. Are you a man of faith?

JoeWinko4Ever

Hey Joe. Really thrilled to meet you! I've had a quick look at your YouTube channel and noticed you've picked up quite a following so far.

I see you occasionally wear a cross or two. Are you a man of faith?

Thank you for watching my videos :)
and yeah, i kinda am a man of faith. i was raised catholic but nowadays I believe God is much more lenient than what the hard core religious people believe. I also do practic witchcraft from time to time, but nothing harmful or evil at all
the silver cross on my neck was actually blessed by a catholic priest. i actually have a video of where i got it from but i havent finished editing it yet
but it's also on it's way :)

Top Bottom