• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Born2Die

Hello everyone,

Just found out about these forums trying to find a better alternative to reddit, been a fan pretty much since my older brother brought home RE1 together with his brand new ps1 back in the day :).
Since then, ive been trying to amass a collection of the entries i like, anyways that's it for me now

Turo602

The King of Kings
That's awesome, that's pretty much how I got into the series too. Except it was Resident Evil 2 on N64 and then eventually the entire series on Gamecube. Though, I started collecting the games around 2009, just before the release of RE5.

Ikawaru

Ah yes, I remember those days well, except for me it was playing 'Tekken' at the local arcade that made me beg my parents to get a Sony Playstation for Xmas. It took a lot of work and selling some stuff but we got it. I eventually rented a little game called 'Resident Evil' and I will never forget how emotionally attached to it I got!

Anyway welcome aboard, we (well, I, anyway :p) look forward to more fascinating insights from longtime fans.

Last edited:

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
I'm a bit late, but welcome nontheless! New blood is always needed here, lol...

Top Bottom