• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) RE2 Leon vs. RE4 Leon

KennedyShot

This is an interesting view. That said I don't see how RE 4 Leon was EMO or girly. and if anything Leon in Degeneration seemed more Robotic to me. Now Leon in RE 4 is probably the best cause he evolved from unsure of himself rookie to Calm and collected Government Agent.

resevil80

RE4 Leon looks like a total douche and(as stated before) just seems like he doesn't give a crap(no emotion)...as for emo...I don't know, but that haircut was awful.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
RE4 Leon looks like a total douche and(as stated before) just seems like he doesn't give a crap(no emotion)...as for emo...I don't know, but that haircut was awful.

No offense...but i wish there was a dislike button...RE4 Leon was awesome...i can see why youd complain about Degeneration Leon...even though those are pretty much invalid as well...

KennedyShot02

No offense...but i wish there was a dislike button...RE4 Leon was awesome...i can see why youd complain about Degeneration Leon...even though those are pretty much invalid as well...
Agreed. I mean yeah my only complaint was Dengeneration Leon seemed kinda robotic but that is because he was in a position where he had to follow procedure to a T. If so many lives weren't at stake Leon probably would have been more himself.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Agreed. I mean yeah my only complaint was Dengeneration Leon seemed kinda robotic but that is because he was in a position where he had to follow procedure to a T. If so many lives weren't at stake Leon probably would have been more himself.

I try and tell that to everyone, but nobody seems to listen...

KennedyShot02

I try and tell that to everyone, but nobody seems to listen...
That makes two of us. Well atleast it beats people complaining cause of the implications of something more then Friendship between Leon and Claire. That always irked me even more. I mean really of all the things to complain about that is what someone wants to focus on. Then again both these complaints as mundane as they are atleast give people who love to B!t%h and moan something to do just that with. As much as that sucks for us...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
That makes two of us. Well atleast it beats people complaining cause of the implications of something more then Friendship between Leon and Claire. That always irked me even more. I mean really of all the things to complain about that is what someone wants to focus on. Then again both these complaints as mundane as they are atleast give people who love to B!t%h and moan something to do just that with. As much as that sucks for us...

I was talking earlier that i think there is SOMETHING between Leon and Ada...not romantic nessisarily...but something...

KennedyShot02

I was talking earlier that i think there is SOMETHING between Leon and Ada...not romantic nessisarily...but something...
I think Leon is just physically attracted to her. But aside from that He is also extremely cautious around her cause he clearly doesn't trust her. Yeah romantically He is probably most likely to end up with Claire if you ask me.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I think Leon is just physically attracted to her. But aside from that He is also extremely cautious around her cause he clearly doesn't trust her. Yeah romantically He is probably most likely to end up with Claire if you ask me.

See i think he does trust her...he has a connection to her he made in RE2...he just knows not to let that trust go too far...

KennedyShot02

See i think he does trust her...he has a connection to her he made in RE2...he just knows not to let that trust go too far...
Limited trust still isn't compete trust. and yeah the connection could be from feeling like he fail to save her or something coupled with physical attraction.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Limited trust still isn't compete trust. and yeah the connection could be from feeling like he fail to save her or something coupled with physical attraction.

Either way, i really like them as a team...not the same kind of team like Claire and Leon, but more like the team that when you read comics and the hero and villian need to team up to take down someone stronger you realize how great they are together...

KennedyShot02

Either way, i really like them as a team...not the same kind of team like Claire and Leon, but more like the team that when you read comics and the hero and villian need to team up to take down someone stronger you realize how great they are together...
LoL that gets me thinking of Chris Redfield and Wesker trying to team up for some greater good...... In that situation If we needed them to team up then I think we are all screwed. But Yeah Leon and Ada do have that chemistry.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
LoL that gets me thinking of Chris Redfield and Wesker trying to team up for some greater good...... In that situation If we needed them to team up then I think we are all screwed. But Yeah Leon and Ada do have that chemistry.

I actually think it's completely possible for Wesker and Chris to team up...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Maybe but it would be far more combustible then Leon and Ada. But over all in the end both will end quickly.

It would be more combustable, but in all honesty, the funny thing about that team is i think Wesker would actually be the more willing to do it than Chris...

KennedyShot02

It would be more combustable, but in all honesty, the funny thing about that team is i think Wesker would actually be the more willing to do it than Chris...
That is a no brainer. Plus He would also have a plan in place to try and screw over Chris the second it was done where as Chris would probably be just planning on putting a bullet in Weker's head at the end

Top Bottom