• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised "Real Survival"

BillyCoenJCR1418

What did you guys think about this difficulty on the remake for Gamecube?
I'm pretty sure you know the difference between this mode and the normal modes but just in case... You get less ammo, less herbs, no auto-tracking, stronger enemies, and the item boxes DON'T mysteriously connect! Every item you put in a specific box stays there until you pick it up. No more going to different boxes for the same items.
So what did you guys think about this "extra" mode? Was it easy? hard? frustrating? I actually beat it with Jill some time ago and I'm currently beating it with Chris (I haven't played RE for some time now...)
Originally, "Real Survival" wasn't going to be an extra mode in the game, but the actual difficulty through-out the whole game. Mikami decided it was going to be TOO difficult and made it an extra mode instead.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I never played that game mode, without the joined item boxes no way haha hard enough with only 6 spaces in the invetory :p

Just means you have to keep going back an forward to get items in certain boxes your total game time musta been abit longer then normle. it sounds hard though.
I only sarted using the knife in RE4.. like properly shanking someone to death without shooting them haha

I need to get a job so i can get all those games again >,< haha

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
its not that hard...if your good at the game and you know how to conserve ammo..i know im good with the knife, and dodging enemies, so runing out of ammo is never really a problem.
but when the health is low, and you have to run over the other side of the mansion, it can be a pain..

BillyCoenJCR1418

It can be an extremely pain if your goin up against a boss and your health is in danger! But if you can pull it off, its an amazing feeling.

And nothing like properly shanking parasite infected villagers to death lol.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
BillyCoenJCR1418;23283 said:
It can be an extremely pain if your goin up against a boss and your health is in danger! But if you can pull it off, its an amazing feeling.

And nothing like properly shanking parasite infected villagers to death lol.

Its like a combo, stab there face then you get to kick them an then when there on the floor you can stab em to death haha.

and running from one side of the mansion to the other on low health sounds anoyying lol

Top Bottom