• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake Resi 3 remake trailer!

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Looks like they're definitely expanding on the rather short story from the original game. This looks like its going to involve much more characters and action, higher stakes and even more locations. Also it looks like they're going to dig a bit deeper into Jill and how she feels, which looks very promising (that mirror scene, yikes).

I kind of liked the isolation you felt during the original RE3 though, this looks like the city is still quite populated with non-infected humans including big groups of soldiers. But we'll see how it goes.

I don't get why Jill suddenly has brown eyes though, lol. Also I hate her new outfit, but at least we're getting the classic outfit as DLC. Kind of a dick move to not include it for free, but hey this is 2019 what did we expect.

D

Deleted member 21244

Looks like they're definitely expanding on the rather short story from the original game. This looks like its going to involve much more characters and action, higher stakes and even more locations. Also it looks like they're going to dig a bit deeper into Jill and how she feels, which looks very promising (that mirror scene, yikes).

I kind of liked the isolation you felt during the original RE3 though, this looks like the city is still quite populated with non-infected humans including big groups of soldiers. But we'll see how it goes.

I don't get why Jill suddenly has brown eyes though, lol. Also I hate her new outfit, but at least we're getting the classic outfit as DLC. Kind of a dick move to not include it for free, but hey this is 2019 what did we expect.
Dlc is free if you pre order it, Jill had blue eyes in the trailer not brown...

You are right I like how they are changing the plot to look deeper into character and story

@blivvy there is already a thread about this

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I'm excited for this, as RE3 is my favorite of the original trilogy. However, if they change too much I'll be disappointed as hell, as I can already say I don't like Carlos and Jill's new character models. I will say, the Special Collectors edition comes with some DOPE merch though. All in all, I'm excited, but hesitant. I think that's fair?

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Dlc is free if you pre order it, Jill had blue eyes in the trailer not brown...

You are right I like how they are changing the plot to look deeper into character and story

@blivvy there is already a thread about this

It's kinda hard to see because of the lighting, but yeah, I could've swore her eyes were blue in the trailer. I know it sounds like a petty complaint, but character consistency is key, even minor details, which is why I couldn't believe it when they changed Chris' eyes to brown in RE5 when he always had blue eyes prior.

But yeah, glad to see they're expanding on the story. Hopefully it'll be more than just an asset flip of RE2, which is essentially all the original RE3 was. On the flip side, though (no pun intended), all the reused assets are likely why we're getting an RE3 remake so quickly after REmake 2.

D

Deleted member 21244

It's kinda hard to see because of the lighting, but yeah, I could've swore her eyes were blue in the trailer. I know it sounds like a petty complaint, but character consistency is key, even minor details, which is why I couldn't believe it when they changed Chris' eyes to brown in RE5 when he always had blue eyes prior.

But yeah, glad to see they're expanding on the story. Hopefully it'll be more than just an asset flip of RE2, which is essentially all the original RE3 was. On the flip side, though (no pun intended), all the reused assets are likely why we're getting an RE3 remake so quickly after REmake 2.
There are actually rumor that re 3 has been in development for 3 years and it was originally going to be released alongside re 2 but since it was taking to long they decided to release re 2 first

Also resident evil 2 was developed by Capcom R&D division 1 while re 3 remake is developed by M-two Inc, so while it use some asset from re 2 like zombies ecc we can safely assume that the game while not be just a copy and paste of re 2 but a game on its own since M-two Inc was working on the project for at least 3 years

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
So I guess Nemesis really did shoot down that chopper.
ddmbu8e-04a69983-562f-4fe6-b35c-39f50eefc274.png
ddmbu8b-46d3cb7e-80ba-4f20-a970-d3c0a710c9e2.png

D

Deleted member 21244

So I guess Nemesis really did shoot down that chopper.
ddmbu8e-04a69983-562f-4fe6-b35c-39f50eefc274.png
ddmbu8b-46d3cb7e-80ba-4f20-a970-d3c0a710c9e2.png
Wow interesting, so the omitted part in resident evil 2 like how the helicopter was shutted down would be implemented in re 3 remake

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
Here are some Soundtracks of the upcoming Resident Evil 3 Remake you can get if you pre-order it.

I love how they kept the industrial sound that clearly fits Nemesis :biggrin:

Last edited:

Wesker90

This is awesome never tonight it would be coming this early.

First FF7 is out then RE3 sounds like a bargain made from heaven.

Top Bottom