• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Resident evil 1 in 6 mns.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I dunno if there is a post about it..but i saw on youtube someone completeing REmake in under 6 mins using an action replay lol.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I did that! Action Replay kinda rocks! the codes are all on the website! takes awhile to enter them in though and my cheat disc always use to crash.

The doorway in the first room, you can start with the Crests whatever they are lol.

Such a good remake, my parents joked about getting RE when i got a playstation an then the remake came out so i got that insted. When they saw how Gory the graphics was they almost took the game of me!!

aintnoscrub

Premium
lol how old are you that your parents nearly took a a game off you..
ive been playing gory games since forever.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I was alot younger at the time obveously haha, the game rating was 15 an i wasnt so.. they got funny about it.

Thats just my luck though. to have funny parents that tryed to protect me from things an then i end seeing much worse things ahaha

Claire Redfield

6mins?! Do they use any cheats or something ? Or just normal play thru, how is it possible? I heard REMAKE is another version of RE1.

aintnoscrub

Premium
REmake is resident evil 1 remade, but with a bit of extra story, and yes its with gameshark or one of those cheat catridges things.
he basically starts with all the right items and runs thro..i'll find the link so you can see for youself.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah you can only do it with cheats, I used action replay

I remmember when you had to visit the website to write down there cheat codes they was long :[
they really needed a keyboard for that thing.

the gateway under the staircase get the keys for that are your done in six minutes pretty much you dont even get to fight tyrant lol

you just get saved by the helicopter an finnish the game boring.

aintnoscrub

Premium
i personally don't see the point in playing it like in that youtube vid, takes the whole fun outta the game, and ur right, not having to fight the final tyrant is boring, although i think that only happens if you get the really bad ending..i may be wrong...on remake ive got the 2 best endings so i have always had to fight the final tyrant..however on ps1 i did a speed run, which i had to get the bad ending to complete it quick so didnt have to fight tyrant.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
All you gotta do is wait till the rocket launcher gets chucked to you anyway haha unless you can kill him before sending the signal flare : p

aintnoscrub

Premium
he only comes up once the flare is sent doesnt he?
thats what i always thought, cuz i just get the flare, and straight away send it up..its a pain in the ass on REmake is you have the 2 other characters, cuz you gotta keep them alive till the rocket launcher gets dropped.

Hoady

I never played RE1 but even with the cheats thats ridiculously fast and Wesker looked heaps like Leon when they were fighting the boss don't you reckon?

aintnoscrub

Premium
[quote author=Hoady link=topic=589.msg16044#msg16044 date=1227465655]
Wesker looked heaps like Leon when they were fighting the boss don't you reckon?
[/quote]

not really lol..
i spose alot of games can be done quite fast if you have the right items to start with..altho 6 mins is pretty good.

Top Bottom