• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (2019) Resident Evil 2 Remake Save Room theme

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
So... Having just finished the game, am I the only one who never actually heard the new save room theme in it, except for those 30 seconds in the dark room?

What I did hear, though, is yet another new save room theme that plays in the main menu. I think I prefer that one.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
So... Having just finished the game, am I the only one who never actually heard the new save room theme in it, except for those 30 seconds in the dark room?

What I did hear, though, is yet another new save room theme that plays in the main menu. I think I prefer that one.
Haven't beat the game and I've never heard the save room theme at all. I thought it was a bug or something but when switched to the OG music, it has a save room theme so I dunno.

The main menu one is pretty damn nice though.

weskerondope

I tend to collect anything Resident Evil I've got multiple props from the game franchise not so much the movies as I thought they sucked.

thats pretty cool man, i collect myself the games for ps1,ps2,ps3.ps4, psvita. gbc. nds, 3ds, n64. gc, wii, wiiu, xbox360, sega saturn, dreamcast and pc.
i dont have every game for every system though, its incomplete for ps3 (dont have rev2 or any of the japanese remasters) and pc is incomplete too (dont have origins, rev2, re7 or remake2) but other than that i pretty much have them all, had to import revelations 2 for vita from china since its not released in PAL area, i have to much dignity to buy garbage digital products though

Res_Veteran

I Work For Umbrella
thats pretty cool man, i collect myself the games for ps1,ps2,ps3.ps4, psvita. gbc. nds, 3ds, n64. gc, wii, wiiu, xbox360, sega saturn, dreamcast and pc.
i dont have every game for every system though, its incomplete for ps3 (dont have rev2 or any of the japanese remasters) and pc is incomplete too (dont have origins, rev2, re7 or remake2) but other than that i pretty much have them all, had to import revelations 2 for vita from china since its not released in PAL area, i have to much dignity to buy garbage digital products though

You don't loose any dignity buying digital majority of my games are digital format reason for it I like to keep my hard copies in collectors condition unless it's a actually collectors edition set then I take the stuff out to put on show.

weskerondope

yeah, but the way i see it, digital copies are just rental copies, it doesnt really count unless its a disc, cartridge or nintendo ds etc
you cant sell your digital copies should you get tired of them, i have resident evil gaiden for example, its complete and worth at least a few hundred dollars, also digital games theoretically be revoked, unless its a drm free copy, in my opinion people who buy digital games are just too lazy to get the disc, and people who dont mind getting screwed over completely (no offense)

the only way i would ever buy a digital copy would be if its on steam sale for a price that is less then rental (i used to rent games for ps1 and gamecube back in the day, i remember the prices)

Res_Veteran

I Work For Umbrella
yeah, but the way i see it, digital copies are just rental copies, it doesnt really count unless its a disc, cartridge or nintendo ds etc
you cant sell your digital copies should you get tired of them, i have resident evil gaiden for example, its complete and worth at least a few hundred dollars, also digital games theoretically be revoked, unless its a drm free copy, in my opinion people who buy digital games are just too lazy to get the disc, and people who dont mind getting screwed over completely (no offense)

the only way i would ever buy a digital copy would be if its on steam sale for a price that is less then rental (i used to rent games for ps1 and gamecube back in the day, i remember the prices)

Everyone is entitled to there opinion, But look at it in this way say you purchase a game in disc format you play that game complete it then decide to sell it on only to want to replay it again so you search for the game but it's become hard to find and increased in price drastically,

You have two options either pay the said amount for a game you paid say £50 a few years back and now it's worth £200 or even £300 or go without,

With digital you don't have that issue you play a game complete it and uninstall it there's no paying silly amounts of money for it if you want to play it again you just reinstall it as it's always going to be there in your library,

And reguardless if people choose to accept it or not sooner or later disc format will be completely replaced by digital,

So you either adapt or miss out.

weskerondope

yeah, i dont normally sell my games, even though i have a complete european copy of gaiden which is worth a few hundred dollars at least
but i did play until dawn, that game suck so hard i sold it.
besides, the day games are digital only is the day video gaming is dead an buried, i will only play as long as we have discs or cards

Top Bottom