• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4D-Executer

Ridley Lockhart

Technically it's called Biohazard 4D-Executer, but same thing. I didn't find anything here on the forums about this and this seems like the right section. Check it out! It's short, it's better than Vendetta i reckon, also it's in Japanese with subtitles.

MV5BMzczNTBkYTAtYjhhMy00NTYwLTgzZjAtMmJiYWMyNTNjNGQwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjMwODY0MTg_._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Resident_Evil_4-D_Executer_06.jpg

Last edited:

RipvanX

The concepts for this, especially the Cameron Virus, will work better for an RE9 since it was so unbelievably overpowered. Shape shifting in the series only started being canonized in RE6 through Carla and it has been expanded upon since through other means. I like how it is basically The Thing and can give more opportunities for body horror in a future title. After the sh!t show that was RE8, I wouldn’t mind them adapting 4D-Executor into canon and making it more relevant.

Ikawaru

Ah the year 2000, when 'Biohazard' was sitting on top of the world, or at least that's how it felt at the time. This short film is absolutely based and contains everything the series should contain in a very condensed manner. This right here is a shining example of why I prefer 10 short stories or short films over 1 long novel or film. Very creepy scenes here and good dialogue that just hits the nail on the head.

It's not just better then 'Vendetta', it blows it out of the water.

Ridley Lockhart

Ah the year 2000, when 'Biohazard' was sitting on top of the world, or at least that's how it felt at the time. This short film is absolutely based and contains everything the series should contain in a very condensed manner. This right here is a shining example of why I prefer 10 short stories or short films over 1 long novel or film. Very creepy scenes here and good dialogue that just hits the nail on the head.

It's not just better then 'Vendetta', it blows it out of the water.
Ikawaru, didn't you mention liking short stories in another thread? Something with Stephen King.

But yes, somehow so simple, shirt and sweet like Biohazard 4D-Execiter is exactly what i want from my RE movies. The CGI stuff is ok... Degeneration was decent enough, Damnation i actually thought was pretty legit, and Vendetta, it was so bad i honestly must have unconsciously or subconsciously erased it from my brain. Holy crap. Perhaps i ought to give it another chance, but dammit just seeing Becca again effiin' finally, and Leon doing some stoopid 'John Wick's **** shooting zombies, and a bunch of over-the-top unnecessary, overtly forced ACTION...Vendetta gets two thumbs Down Syndrome. That may come off mean, but man, who is the target audience for this stuff?

Not trying to just be a hater, but I'll say, and leave it at this, i dislike RE3R, RE Gaiden, Operation Raccoon City, and Vendetta. That is all, for now.

@RilVanX, i like how you referenced Cameron to The Thing, i know bout that John Carpenter.

Ridley Lockhart

Huh never watched 'The Thing' but

Yeah.
I like how those annoying plant monsters have like a 'death rattle'.

After the sh!t show that was RE8,
Mmmm... See i haven't played RE8 as of yet, so no Spoilers please! I still have to play through RE7. Only thing i know about RE8 is there's some really tall lady with a fancy hat or something. I'll get around to playing it at some point.

DATS A HUUGGEE BITCH!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom