• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Afterlife: Theroy

Rammlied

Resident_evil_afterlife_3.jpg

Look at that picture, as you can see we have Wesker, Clare, Chris and Alice. If you look on the floor next to the desk Wesker is at, you can see Alice shotgun laying on the floor. So this leads me to believe that Wesker has managed to find a way to completely control her. So what will that lead to. The famous Jill/Wesker vs Chris/Sheva scene in RE5. Just Replace Jill with Alice and Sheva with Clare. Think about it

Rammlied

Awaii-Lynne;71675 said:
ohhh!! Good theroy!! Now I'm looking forward to watching it! ahh!

Gotta connect the pieces :D God how much i love these movies.

This is what brought me to this theroy.

Larter: We did. We did some stunt rehearsal for that which is great. I think that a lot of the fan boys are going to be thrilled because it is beat by beat from the videogame. It is drawn directly from it and I think with this movie, one of the most exciting things is that this is the most like the videogame. I mean, I'm dressed in the outfit that Claire wears. You see me and Chris in this fight sequence, it's really beat for beat.

From an interview of Ali Larter here.

Ali Larter Interview

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
lol.

Do you think they would ever try to put the Hunters into the RE movies? like...if not this one, then the next one (if they make it).

Rammlied

Awaii-Lynne;71677 said:
lol.

Do you think they would ever try to put the Hunters into the RE movies? like...if not this one, then the next one (if they make it).

I don't see why not, it's possible who knows.

To answer your question you asked me in that PM you sent back. Wesker is the Chairman of Umbrella in the movies. Where as Dr. Issac was just a high level scientist. So with Wesker anything can happen. It's very possible that he might just have what it takes to control her the way he wants her to.

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
I mean, they've pretty much done every other creature from the RE games, why not the giant frog! (which is one of my fav creatures out of the entire game series) I'm really hoping they do!

Rammlied

Awaii-Lynne;71679 said:
I mean, they've pretty much done every other creature from the RE games, why not the giant frog! (which is one of my fav creatures out of the entire game series) I'm really hoping they do!

Who knows what Wesker has up his Sleeves.

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
True True! you know what would be super werid (but very highly unlikely) if Alice and Wesker where some how related and that is why they were both able to take in the T-Virus and not turn into a zombie or whatever. I mean, they both had the same effects after they had the T-Virus injected into them, they just...well went different ways. Ya never know, because in the beginning of RE1 Alices' memory was completely wipped out, so she wouldnt know if she had a brother...right? or is that just a stupid theroy?

Rammlied

Re: Resident Evil Afterlife: Theory

Awaii-Lynne;71681 said:
True True! you know what would be super werid (but very highly unlikely) if Alice and Wesker where some how related and that is why they were both able to take in the T-Virus and not turn into a zombie or whatever. I mean, they both had the same effects after they had the T-Virus injected into them, they just...well went different ways. Ya never know, because in the beginning of RE1 Alices' memory was completely wipped out, so she wouldnt know if she had a brother...right? or is that just a stupid theroy?

no not a stupid theory at all. Think about it, We don't know anything about Alice and her past, all we know is the flashback scenes we get in the first movie which is a day before the accident in the first film. So now think of it like this, If Wesker is the Chairman of Umbrella he must of had gone through the ranks. So perhaps maybe Alice's family use to stay at the Mansion and the mother was Pregnant. Alice was born but her mother died during the Process. So Spencer who we don't see in the film. Got Wesker to look after the baby and do some Studies on her and maybe that is what he created, a Perfect Soldier, hence his promotion to Chairman. Or maybe Wesker and Alice are both Brother and Sister test Subjects. Not blood related but where both test subjects at the same time.

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
If they are brother and sister, then that would make the Alice/Wesker VS Chris/Claire fight scene THAT much more epic!

Rammlied

Awaii-Lynne;71684 said:
If they are brother and sister, then that would make the Alice/Wesker VS Chris/Claire fight scene THAT much more epic!

Hell Yeah it would be

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
Okay, so NOW It might be worth seeing in the theater. Well actually, I think it would be cool to see in the theater, cause isnt it in 3D or something like that? Just think about it! Watching it in the movies, and like...a zombie pops up and its like its coming right AT you!

the only thing I hope they dont do, is erease all the zombies and replace them with those...what is in...plagus thingys like in RE4 and RE5? Whatever they are, I dont like them, cause they arent really zombies!

Rammlied

Awaii-Lynne;71687 said:
Okay, so NOW It might be worth seeing in the theater. Well actually, I think it would be cool to see in the theater, cause isnt it in 3D or something like that? Just think about it! Watching it in the movies, and like...a zombie pops up and its like its coming right AT you!

the only thing I hope they dont do, is erease all the zombies and replace them with those...what is in...plagus thingys like in RE4 and RE5? Whatever they are, I dont like them, cause they arent really zombies!

It's Zombies/Uroboros.

Oh yo, i just checked out the Restricted Version of the Teaser Trailer and holy crap the gore is going to be sweet. You can see it on the facebook fan page for the movie.

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
hmm...well that might be a lil interesting. but if its TOO much like RE5 then I'm gonna be a lil on the iffy side. Cause I didnt like RE5. *shrug* just me.

Well I'm gonna be calling it a night! I'll chat with ya more about this tomorrow!

Rammlied

Awaii-Lynne;71689 said:
hmm...well that might be a lil interesting. but if its TOO much like RE5 then I'm gonna be a lil on the iffy side. Cause I didnt like RE5. *shrug* just me.

Well I'm gonna be calling it a night! I'll chat with ya more about this tomorrow!

See yah then bro :D

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Not to disappoint you all or anything... but the woman seen in the glasses isn't Claire, It's some new character called Crystal. I saw a picture of the actress and then the woman in the glasses and they're definitely the same person. So... again, sorry for ruining everything.

Rammlied

Selenatripox;71713 said:
Not to disappoint you all or anything... but the woman seen in the glasses isn't Claire, It's some new character called Crystal. I saw a picture of the actress and then the woman in the glasses and they're definitely the same person. So... again, sorry for ruining everything.

Dude it's Clare. Not Crystal. Look at the IMDB page. Her image looks nothing like the girl in the Glasses

not-jill-2.jpg

ResEvil_c.jpg

This is the girl who play's Crystal and it looks nothing like the girl in the Glasses.

Kacey-Barnfield-431x603-45kb-media-4179-media-152323-1251664551.jpg

Oh to even prove my point Further. Read this

When asked about the game's influence on the film, Anderson states: "I was writing the script before the game came. Once the game came out, it had huge elements that were already in the screenplay. Capcom is so funny. Every time I go to Japan and meet Capcom, it's like seeing the Umbrella Corporation. They won't give you straight answer about anything. So I kind of new they would tell me that Wesker was in the game, kind of, but never really confirming it. Sure enough, he was the main villain and he was the main villain in the movie, as well. Completely by coincidence, a large chunk of this movie takes place in a big ship and there was the ship in "Resident Evil 5". We have an awful lot of stuff that they already put into "Resident Evil 5". So I did a whole big pass on the script to bring it more in line with the imagery from the latest game because I felt the latest game was fantastic. I think it kind of reinvented the video game franchise. I wanted to take a lot of it, frankly, kind of steal from it and put it into the movie. There is a whole fight scene with Ali Larter and Wentworth Miller that's taken almost shot by shot from "Resident Evil 5". It's the one when Chris and Shiva are fighting Wesker. So we're putting Claire in there instead so it's brother and sister fighting against Wesker. So what's great in the game is its one continuous shot where the camera rotates around Wesker fighting the two and he kicks their asses. They never cut which of course, you can do in animation. It's a bit more difficult in live action. Se we're probably going to shoot the fight in 10 different segments then seam it together in visual effects. So the finished effect will be as if the camera never stops rotating around."

you can find the full article here.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/19697

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
first of all, in the glasses it is clare, thats so obvious.
secondly this is a good theory you got going on, it does sound like it could be the way the film will pan out and the actual fight scene if it did go ahead would be an odd one to watch, seeing as wesker and alice have super powers, well im assuming wesker in the film does, but i maybe wrong.

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Sorry... my mistake. The picture was so small... but now, in a close-up, it does like like Claire.

Top Bottom