• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (2019) Scholar Will, Doctor Bill Birkin

Ridley Lockhart

This is a thread for Doctor William Birkin, the creator of the powerful and coveted G-Virus, obviously if you have undercover agents and stuff like Ada and HUNK trying to steal it for their organizations or whatever. Birkin was an interesting character, and him & Wesker were a couple of my favorite duos.h Especially seeing them both shaking like a leaf in RE Zero, when confronted by the Queen Leech(James Marcus, one of the original nal founders of Umbrella). Not exactly sure the logic behind that...if anybody can maybe throw me a bone on that subject. But anyways this is a sort of appreciation thread for Birkin.
Now this is the William Birkin i know, from the OG RE2. A man obsessed with his research with viral stuff, T, G Progenitor, all of the above. Absentee father, and becomes his own creation. I dislike a lot of the later ways in which they show him...just like making him Wesker's bitch or lackey. Umbrella Chronicles he sounds like such a ****, "we can cweate a more powufil viwus". Legit they made him sound like that...like a prepubescent boy. SMH.
Screenshot_2023-07-21-21-54-20_2.png

Screenshot_2023-07-21-21-54-38_2.png

Screenshot_2023-07-21-21-56-38_2.png

Screenshot_2023-07-21-21-56-46_2.png

6646728-re2birkinforms.png

Resident Evil Zero Birkin
image1.jpg

Birkin_t.png

Last edited:

Wesker90

Regarding Wesker and Birkin feeling troubled by Queen Leech they both had different plans(Perfecting a successor virus/Combat DNA collecting) and it's sudden involvement is a detriment to that or remotely anything.

Other than the Wesker Reports Narrated by D.C Douglas, RE0, RE Outbreak and RE2, you don't really hear about Birkin. Not even a mention from Wesker (his senior by two years) in later games. I hope Birkin's revolutionary Gogoltha virus makes its next debut later down the road, maybe in a potential RE Rev 3? Because we all know Willpharma had access to it in Degeneration, so why can't another organization get their hands on it too?

Top Bottom