• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Reaction score
you all got some pukka pics! lol. i especially like the halloween/dress up pics!

i dont have any image hosting sites except this :)
Millwall?? Oh shizzle...
Up the Addicks!

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Reaction score
here's a picture of me in philly. if you really squint you can make out a sliver of my forehead.
You must be registered to view image attachments

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Reaction score
Cool everyone.

You must be registered for see images

Bawahahahaha

Samurai Burton

I hope This is Not My Blood!
Reaction score
Me & My Hell Hound!
You must be registered to view image attachments

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Reaction score

For the life of me, I've never understood why people feel the need to take pictures of me when I'm talking to people. I think I look funny...it wasn't exactly the best time to be taking pictures either. But hey..what are ya gonna do?

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Reaction score
You look displeased lol

lol Horribly displeased. You look like you are moments away from snapping your fingers and weaving your head back and forth. For some reason this is my favorite pic of you. xD

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
Reaction score
Aww dammit Raavyn, thanks for the seizure. Epilepsy sucks. Now it will be six months before I can drive again. lol.
In all seriousness, nice pic.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Reaction score
Stunning..as always sis! :)

EDIT: So I was looking through an old Photobucket account..and found this:

xD

Hoady

Reaction score

Funny cause it took me 10 weeks of living in sydney to finally check out the opera house(aka the giant croissant!).Took a heap of photos only this one survived.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Reaction score
Sorry if these are huge lol. But here are some pics of me that I played around with on my phone. The contrast is dramatic thanks to my flash lol.

PS. hoady, you're gorgeous

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
Reaction score

The pic on my FaceBook, gotta love my expert photo editing skills, lol. Anywayz, Trench is my old band/nick name.

And heres me back in 2007

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Reaction score
Omg, Burton, you're f*cking hot. :eek: Here I was expecting an older looking guy with a full beard, lol.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
Reaction score
Omg, Burton, you're f*cking hot. :eek: Here I was expecting an older looking guy with a full beard, lol.
Lol:DThnx. Chopped the hair off awhile back, it was getting down to my a$$. lol. When my friend Jim moved away I didn't really have anyone to jam with anymore so I lost interest in making music.. chopped my hair off and kinda gave up on playing bass guitar. I'm still into music, I just don't write any anymore.

p.s I'd grow a full beard if I could. It would make me look all manly and wise... like Barry:cool: though everyone thought Barry was a dumbass... they can suck it. lol

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Reaction score
Lol:DThnx. Chopped the hair off awhile back, it was getting down to my a$$. lol. When my friend Jim moved away I didn't really have anyone to jam with anymore so I lost interest in making music.. chopped my hair off and kinda gave up on playing bass guitar. I'm still into music, I just don't write any anymore.

p.s I'd grow a full beard if I could. It would make me look all manly and wise... like Barry:cool: though everyone thought Barry was a dumbass... they can suck it. lol

That's cool. My hair got down to my waist (probably would've reached my knees if it was straightened lol) before I got a mohawk XD. My best friend is a bass player who dates a drummer; I love them to death. I don't compose or play music but I have a deep respect for it.

And Barry was awesome. :D