• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
That's cool. My hair got down to my waist (probably would've reached my knees if it was straightened lol) before I got a mohawk XD. My best friend is a bass player who dates a drummer; I love them to death. I don't compose or play music but I have a deep respect for it.

And Barry was awesome. :D
I did the mohawk thing for a bit after I cut my hair off. I dyed it black, was pretty cool till I got tired of putting it up everyday.

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
First one from my new set " Clear out ProtoType"
clear_out_prototype_by_raavyn18-d4aby2h.jpg
Forgive me for saying this, but your beautiful.

wesker_awesome

Sorry if these are huge lol. But here are some pics of me that I played around with on my phone. The contrast is dramatic thanks to my flash lol.

ColorTouch-3.jpg

ColorTouch-4.jpg

PS. hoady, you're gorgeous
You really look like the girl from the first re movie that turns into a zombie, the one in your signature.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I did the mohawk thing for a bit after I cut my hair off. I dyed it black, was pretty cool till I got tired of putting it up everyday.

Unfortunately my hair was too soft to have a decent one. It looked cool while it lasted though lol. Now my boyfriend is trying to talk me into getting another one.

You really look like the girl from the first re movie that turns into a zombie, the one in your signature.

wesker_awesome

Unfortunately my hair was too soft to have a decent one. It looked cool while it lasted though lol. Now my boyfriend is trying to talk me into getting another one.

Yeah that is pretty cool.

Top Bottom