• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Cool everyone.

305315_10150271117502377_727377376_7920754_4505703_n.jpg

Bawahahahaha

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Sorry if these are huge lol. But here are some pics of me that I played around with on my phone. The contrast is dramatic thanks to my flash lol.

ColorTouch-3.jpg

ColorTouch-4.jpg

PS. hoady, you're gorgeous

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
mhd4hs.jpg

The pic on my FaceBook, gotta love my expert photo editing skills, lol. Anywayz, Trench is my old band/nick name.

And heres me back in 2007

qr0jz5.jpg

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
Omg, Burton, you're f*cking hot. :eek: Here I was expecting an older looking guy with a full beard, lol.
Lol:DThnx. Chopped the hair off awhile back, it was getting down to my a$$. lol. When my friend Jim moved away I didn't really have anyone to jam with anymore so I lost interest in making music.. chopped my hair off and kinda gave up on playing bass guitar. I'm still into music, I just don't write any anymore.

p.s I'd grow a full beard if I could. It would make me look all manly and wise... like Barry:cool: though everyone thought Barry was a dumbass... they can suck it. lol

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Lol:DThnx. Chopped the hair off awhile back, it was getting down to my a$$. lol. When my friend Jim moved away I didn't really have anyone to jam with anymore so I lost interest in making music.. chopped my hair off and kinda gave up on playing bass guitar. I'm still into music, I just don't write any anymore.

p.s I'd grow a full beard if I could. It would make me look all manly and wise... like Barry:cool: though everyone thought Barry was a dumbass... they can suck it. lol

That's cool. My hair got down to my waist (probably would've reached my knees if it was straightened lol) before I got a mohawk XD. My best friend is a bass player who dates a drummer; I love them to death. I don't compose or play music but I have a deep respect for it.

And Barry was awesome. :D

Top Bottom