• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised spencer mansion

weskerfan

what if you actually won a mansion that is an identicle clone of spencers.

and you lived in it...

Hoady

I would get some bums to squat in it for awhile if they don't get eaten i'd throw a huge party and even if there are some zombies hiding the chance of me getting eaten by a zombie is like 1 in 500 people.

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
I think it would be cool to live in a mansion identical to Spencers, it would be great to go around and pop a few zombie heads. Unless you get your face bitten off, then that would not be cool.

Hoady

weskerfan;32029 said:
im not talking about with zombies!!!

im talking about real life!!

You haven't heard the news?!:eek:

zombies-swarm-sandiego.jpg

Hoady

Thank god its fake i was freaking out for a while there.^_^

haha jokes.But if i had spencers mansion i'd probably just sell it lol its to freaking creepy unless i had like 30 room mates scattered around the place and all we did was get plastered all the time.:D

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I love the Spencer Mansion. Minus the zombies and the monsters. They can go find a new home. I have to say, I thought it was gorgeous in the remake, especially the main hall. It would be more than a little creepy to live in though- for all obvious reasons.

Hoady

Yeah come to think of it any mansion that big seems a bit ridiculous to me all that open space just seems kinda unsettling to me.Maybe i'm just paranoid lol?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
No, you're right. Structures that BIG and unnecessary are kind of unsettling.

And I love how the kitchen is no where near the dining room. That is epic. Well, I don't really remember where it was, but I don't remember ever coming across it in that area.

bruno

Chief Researcher
There's a lift and a stairway to the kitchen in the hall outside the dining room, where you find the first zombie, I believe. I think i'd always be lost around the house.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Lol- oh dear, it would be a pain in the ass if you forgot the ketchup in the fridge. :p I love illogical blueprint designs, they're the best. :D

Edit:
There's a lift and a stairway to the kitchen in the hall outside the dining room, where you find the first zombie, I believe. I think i'd always be lost around the house.

Oh, okay. Shame though, I had gotten a kick out of it. :)

mastermind

i could never remember that much i can remember where the main hall, the dining room, and the attic is and thats all

loathsbane

that would make every day an adventure... of course only at night. i would keep it and ****ing the halls. you know what else i would do? i would have speakers built in to every room so i could put all the original music in... just to make it creepier.

Top Bottom