• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised spencer mansion

Ada Wong™

I'd lead a happy life scaring the neighbors (hopefully Lisa Trevor or J.J. would be my neighbor) Haha, just kidding. It'd be weird. I'd be too paranoid to go to sleep at night, and I'd most likely hide under my bed with a random rocket launcher found in my closet. Then after I get used to the place I'd invite every goth person I know. They'd never leave.

And if I lose my cellphone, I'd have a hard time looking for it. Even if I do call it, the ring will echo through the mansion. And hopefully, no constant thunderstorms.

weskerfan

Ada Wong™;33380 said:
I'd lead a happy life scaring the neighbors (hopefully Lisa Trevor or J.J. would be my neighbor) Haha, just kidding. It'd be weird. I'd be too paranoid to go to sleep at night, and I'd most likely hide under my bed with a random rocket launcher found in my closet. Then after I get used to the place I'd invite every goth person I know. They'd never leave.

And if I lose my cellphone, I'd have a hard time looking for it. Even if I do call it, the ring will echo through the mansion. And hopefully, no constant thunderstorms.

are you goth?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Gothics dress like mad crazy people from the castle in RE4 xD
zealots.jpg

residentevil#1

ada tat is messed up! wat if u dresses like a hobo! do u want poeple making fun of u? tat is F***** up!.

P.S. do u dress like a hobo??(LOL)

Ada Wong™

residentevil#1;34373 said:
ada tat is messed up! wat if u dresses like a hobo! do u want poeple making fun of u? tat is F***** up!.

P.S. do u dress like a hobo??(LOL)

I'm not making fun of gothic people. I just said RE4 changed me, thats not making fun of goths. Goths are cool. And no, I don't dress like a hobo LOL

Godammlover

I wouldn't mind the zombies, they'd keep me company. :p
Just tie em up, because they are not gonna get you :O! Really. xD They walk about 0.1mph xD

Just keep MP5 & Ak-47 on me. :)
And a few clips xD

max

living in the spencer mansion would be awesome. for... lets say 2 days. after that it would become a drag finsing 4 crests before being able to get to the garden. and there is only one bathroom in the mansion, and i hate large birds so that crow room with the pictue puzzle will creep me out for sure.

Hoady

Yeah if zombies were an issue i'd just get like a bunch of immigrants on the run and say to them they can squat in my house for a few months and if they are alive by the time i get back i know its safe from zombies.Kicking them out may be an issue but if necessary i will let them live in Lisa Trevors shack i'm sure they won't mind its hidden,cosy and if lisa trevor still lurks about they have my permission to kick her out"GO AWAY!*throws her outside*".

lol goddamn lover yeah just have them as art pin em up against the walls with some nails and chains you could do a tour group and make money 50$ entry fee."This is your average zombie slow and dimwitted but don't be fooled they have a nasty bite which causes terrible infection*camera flashes*Hey hey watch the cameras it upsets the undead*zombie having a seisure*".Make them have brawls 20 zombies against a tyrant winner gets a free torso.:p

bruno

Chief Researcher
Fallen91;64514 said:
I can't remember.. Does the mansion have a TV? Cause i would like to play resident evil in it!
I don't think so...
Anyway, the mansion isn't meant for someone to live there, it served only to hide the labs and to trap people trying to enter or escape the lab.

C278

Hmm I would be the happiest girl in the world Ive wanna to be in that mansion since I was little plus if I looked like it did in the remake double awsome!

Ryan;32780 said:
If I had an exact replica of that Mansion and all of the surroundings around it (Aqua Ring, Residence, Woods, Underground Facility) then I would higher a director and a really good cast and make one hell of a good Resident Evil movie.

Back in 2004 (I think) Japan opened a theme park attraction called Biohazard Nightmare - in which they made a partial recreation of the mansion, staffed by actors and done like a walk-through haunted house. Not a lot of details online anymore, but here's some links at least to mediocre pics:

http://rammy.totallyre.com/BHXNet/misc/BHe@Angelfire/BHNightmare.html
http://www.the-horror.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=741&d=1197296415

CapcomGirl

Yo bine de Kombate Mortal
I wouldn`t live in spencer`s mansion.Sounds fun but no.There`s too many traps and only one bath room.And i wonder why they lived there if there`s so many traps and puzzles to get around the mansion!:lol:

C278

RedfieldFanboi;102661 said:
Back in 2004 (I think) Japan opened a theme park attraction called Biohazard Nightmare - in which they made a partial recreation of the mansion, staffed by actors and done like a walk-through haunted house. Not a lot of details online anymore, but here's some links at least to mediocre pics:

http://rammy.totallyre.com/BHXNet/misc/BHe@Angelfire/BHNightmare.html
http://www.the-horror.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=741&d=1197296415

awww japan has everything cool >.<

Top Bottom