• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised spencer mansion

C278

RedfieldFanboi;102723 said:
BioHazard is a big deal in Japan. It's one of their top franchises domestically, even if Resident Evil is kind of niche market overseas.

yeah Resident Evil is really popular here in the states too but why cant we h as a spencer mansion

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
C278;102740 said:
yeah Resident Evil is really popular here in the states too but why cant we h as a spencer mansion

Its Capcom's biggest selling game in Japan AND US...its bigger than Street Fighter for goodness sake...

Anthony111

unknownhero;103074 said:
I would love to have that mansion as a home. I really want to see some rich RE fan build a mansion like that.

ditto, it would be the most strangest thing to encounter. years of playing the game and knowing the rooms by heart and then actually walking in them in real life.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Anthony111;103578 said:
ditto, it would be the most strangest thing to encounter. years of playing the game and knowing the rooms by heart and then actually walking in them in real life.

Dude id be affraid to walk then for fear of walking right into Lisa Trevor lol...

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
I was actually thinking about this lately, matter of fact. Thinking about how cool it would be to have a mansion built to look like a complete replica of the Spencer Mansion. That would be awesome. I'm actually surprised no such thing has been done yet. I mean, I'm sure SOME Resident Evil fans are also rich. Haha!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
You know some RE fan made his own RE Monopoly game before...including dicast characters in place of dicast items, like Nemisis instead of the shoe...He made his own Monopoly board and RE money...its a really cool deal...now think of the fan who would make a mansion...

weskerfan

If i win the lotto and win millions of dollors,im gonna hire some people and build the spencer mansion.
This is no joke!

Hypnos

This is my cup of care \_/ Oh look it's empty.
I think everyone is forgetting how the Spencer Estate isn't only a mansion, But a kick ass underground lab n_n

Leon_Redfield

King of Bel
Premium
I would not live in it. I would hire someone to make electronic zombies and the boss fights, then make fake guns that would make the electronics stop. I haven't thought it out yet. But then have people pay to play through the game as if it were real. That would make me rich.

Awesome oats

Premium
Leon that is genius. I personally would love to explore it and even better if the notes from the game are still there! It would be a hell of an adventure even with no zombies just that creepy mansion is enough to get me hooked.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I would not live in it. I would hire someone to make electronic zombies and the boss fights, then make fake guns that would make the electronics stop. I haven't thought it out yet. But then have people pay to play through the game as if it were real. That would make me rich.
Wow...That's...Just the ultimate idea for any fanboy/girl...How many chubby basement kids would get their ass bit while you watch on computers from cameras in the facility lol...

Top Bottom