• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
O.K... The basis of this thread is to say like 'I'm gonna be on vacation for x months', or 'O.K guys, I'm back!'

I myself am going to be away.

Need to focus more on school work.

Might be back in a few days :)

ResiDude

I know exactly how you feel!

I'm so sick of A-levels! So much pressure!

I'll still be really active for a while though.. since I did just join and all ;)

If I'm ever not active for like a week or two though, it will be because of work-based stuff. :(

ResiDude

[quote author=Valentine link=topic=822.msg20078#msg20078 date=1232394178]
School is always first priority! Consentrate on that Chris!
[/quote]

You tell him! ;)

ResiDude

[quote author=Stop link=topic=822.msg20082#msg20082 date=1232396563]
Hmm school is ok
[/quote]

Only because you get to see all of your friends...

Otherwise it would be unbearable.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
[quote author=ResiDude link=topic=822.msg20079#msg20079 date=1232395658]
You tell him! ;)
[/quote]'You bet :)

ResiDude

[quote author=Valentine link=topic=822.msg20092#msg20092 date=1232398532]
'You bet :)
[/quote]

:D We make me laugh :D

Hoady

Well probably doesn't count but i was unactive at one point for like 2 weeks i think i was just messing around at the time.It sucks to see people go unactive for a month and no word like RE5. for example(or elmo but no one ever called him that ???).

ResiDude

It annoys me when someone has been a member of a forum for like a year and they only have like 3 posts...

I mean, what's the point?

Anyone else feel like that?

ResiDude

Just wanted to say that I'm at my dads tonight so I won't be on! :(

Luckily though, RE2 arrived today! (my old one broke so i re-bought it) I'm so excited to play it again!

Hoady

[quote author=ResiDude link=topic=822.msg20164#msg20164 date=1232555838]
Just wanted to say that I'm at my dads tonight so I won't be on! :(

Luckily though, RE2 arrived today! (my old one broke so i re-bought it) I'm so excited to play it again!
[/quote]

I never played it, well actually i did for like 3 minutes but it kept stuffing up when i walked it into this guys shop at the start of the game.Hopefully they are still doing the remake!

ResiDude

[quote author=Hoady link=topic=822.msg20193#msg20193 date=1232587759]
I never played it, well actually i did for like 3 minutes but it kept stuffing up when i walked it into this guys shop at the start of the game.Hopefully they are still doing the remake!
[/quote]

You should buy it then. ;)

Also, as I'm writing this, RE3 will arrive any day now. (Bought it as well as I've never played it and would like to.)

Once I've completed RE1 I will go onto RE2 and then onto RE3... maybe even RE4 again if I still have time before RE5. :D

ResiDude

[quote author=Valentine link=topic=822.msg20313#msg20313 date=1232735068]
Resident Evil 3 is one of the best one, I'm kinda jealous of you because it's your first time.
[/quote]

It's not the first time playing all of them. I've played Re1, Re2 and RE4 out of them. Just not RE3 yet. I'm looking forward to it!

alonecrow

ah.. i just got to know this thread..
well i've been missing around almost for 3 months.. i got my reason here...

and well.. now i'm back!! ;)

Hoady

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=822.msg20704#msg20704 date=1233073277]
ah.. i just got to know this thread..
well i've been missing around almost for 3 months.. i got my reason here...

and well.. now i'm back!! ;)
[/quote]

One of the veterans hey?Welcome back then we need all the activity we can get!

Sephiroxas

I've seen a lot of people do this on the Devil May Cry forum. Not so much on the fabley forum. Either way, It happens, and this is a good thread to have so. Stickied. :-[

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Haha Yes this topic is a good idea! Because Ive returned from a short lapse of not returning... *cough* Basicaly my dad thought I was gonna get him prosecuted so he idnt let me on his computer haha
But ive got a cheapo laptop now so well see how this plays out haha..

Since ive ben gone have I missed much.. everyone have a good xmas?

Hoady

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=822.msg21214#msg21214 date=1233473179]
Haha Yes this topic is a good idea! Because Ive returned from a short lapse of not returning... *cough* Basicaly my dad thought I was gonna get him prosecuted so he idnt let me on his computer haha
But ive got a cheapo laptop now so well see how this plays out haha..

Since ive ben gone have I missed much.. everyone have a good xmas?
[/quote]

Get your dad prosecuted?That sounds pretty damn funny.Well thank you my christmas was awesome i got maggot and ate heaps of food and just chilled out all day.Then when it was dark i played xbox live for the first time for like 4 hours haha it was just the best time i had playing a game its very rare for me to be able to play a game that long.Gears of War 2 rocks!

Top Bottom