• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
@tremor I am. In fact you caught me less than a week away from becoming a Mrs.

How are you? I hope things have been well on your end.♥️♥️
Really?? Congratulations darlin’! I’m so happy for you! :D

I’m managing the best I can. I lost my mom back in September so life seems really odd lately. But I’m okay, I promise. My brother and I took care of her for 10 years just about, and we couldn’t have jobs so I’ve been working my butt off to get things in order so I can get back into the world and start working again after what feels like forever.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
@tremor I'm so sorry to hear that, my love. You know that if you ever need to vent my inbox is always open. I can't imagine having to try and find my way back into the workforce after that long on top of losing mom; losing her was hard enough. ♥️♥️

Hania

I would like everyone to know how fun exalted-orb is to play. I wish that everyone would be convinced of exalted-orb and that we could all play exalted-orb. It is known that not everyone wants to hear about exalted-orb, but if they looked at it from a different angle for a moment, they would know that I am right about exalted-orb.
Whether it's an adventure and a fight for life, whether it's a leisurely hike or something in everyday life, it's good to have exaled-orbs. Exales-orbs this name should be placed on signposts

Last edited:

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
@Hania Welcome to the forums!!

I'm from the US. I don't remember exactly what I was told when I booked about three months ago but I believe outdoors, which is what we are doing, it had to be less than 50 people. (We have 10 including us but not including the officiant and photographer, so 12.)

I believe that indoors it all depends on the capacity of the venue. You're allowed to run at a certain percentage of the normal capacity for a venue. We never considered indoors though so I'm not 100% sure.

Last edited:

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Really?? Congratulations darlin’! I’m so happy for you! :D

I’m managing the best I can. I lost my mom back in September so life seems really odd lately. But I’m okay, I promise. My brother and I took care of her for 10 years just about, and we couldn’t have jobs so I’ve been working my butt off to get things in order so I can get back into the world and start working again after what feels like forever.
I'm so sorry to hear that Tremor - I know from your previous posts your mother was unwell for a long time. I hope you and your brother are ok and I can confidently speak for everyone when I say we are really happy to see you here again :giggle:

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Hello everyone :) I think this may be the first time I've posted in this thread myself.

I've not been around for almost a solid couple of months now and only patchily before that, for various reasons. I've been mentally exhausted, mostly because of my job (the only other person who does my job has been off sick for a good while, meaning that I've been working long hours and covering two workloads). I'll be honest, I've found it quite tough and just needed to take a break from pretty much everything for a little while, so I sort of withdrew from everything. I haven't even felt like looking at a computer outside work hours. It's also been fairly tough working from home for almost a solid year now, and being in my bedroom working for usually ten hours a day has meant it's not been the sanctuary it once was for a long time. We also had to care for my grandparents for a few months, but fortunately they've recovered well from falls and need a much reduced amount of care from us now.

I decided I needed a break from work as I was at breaking point, so I took three weeks off work recently to recuperate and feel much better for it. I've also been doing things to try and reduce stress and relax myself - even small things like putting fresh flowers in my room to brighten it up, meditation exercises and talking to friends more regularly has helped, and I shoved my work computer into a corner while I was on leave to open my room up a little more to claim my space back a little.

Hope you're all doing well, and I'm hoping to be a little more active from now on. Fingers crossed!

Popo

Oh man, this has been a loong time. But in one of those nights where you can't sleep, I for some reason remember that I haven't visited this Forum in so long. Was fun when I usually frequented the forum, and I don't even remember why I stopped coming here, specially because I am still deeply connected to RE games. I already recognize some of the names on here and gave me feelings of nostalgia. I changed my username because it was outdated and I use this one for mostly everything nowadays, but IIRC I used to go by "Slash", and "Mr. Scary" . Cheers everyone

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
@tremor Welcome back honey! I've been waiting for your return.
But I'm heartbroken to hear about your mom.
It’s good to hear from you darling! I miss her a whole lot. But I know she’s in a better place. She’s much better off. She had gotten so sick before she passed. Things were really difficult.
Oh man, this has been a loong time. But in one of those nights where you can't sleep, I for some reason remember that I haven't visited this Forum in so long. Was fun when I usually frequented the forum, and I don't even remember why I stopped coming here, specially because I am still deeply connected to RE games. I already recognize some of the names on here and gave me feelings of nostalgia. I changed my username because it was outdated and I use this one for mostly everything nowadays, but IIRC I used to go by "Slash", and "Mr. Scary" . Cheers everyone
Welcome back hun! Long time no see! I popped back up not too long ago. It’s been quite a long time since I’ve been around too. Good to see familiar folk still around.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Not really a leaving, so to speak, but more like having to live in a hotel for a week, starting on Monday, with awful WiFi. Steve and I are around, but if you PM us and we take a while to get back to you, it's coz of the hotel WiFi.

Be back by next weekend though.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I’m back by unpopular demand. Hey all! I’m not sure where I went exactly... oblivion? We’ll call it that. I was in over my head for a while there, and quit drinking in October of last year to finally try and get my **** together! So far it’s working! I’ve come back to a few friends who’ve lost people dear to them, and I wanna say I’m sorry I wasn’t there, and if any of you ever need to vent my inbox is open! Much love to you all xoxo

Top Bottom