• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

włamywacz

I did not come back on the forum anyway because I am new, although I have ever read with you. I decided that I will also share what I have because a lot has happened. She forced me to do something that changed the situation, to a situation where things have changed and it is wrong not so bad. Dinners at my mother's are something I missed for 5 years. Now I am going back, you are going to start a new job and I am looking for a new apartment to make a normal life of my life. Sitting at my parents' house is fun, but it is not a solution that would fully satisfy me. My one-person family has grown with a new member - a German Shepherd, with whom I live quite interestingly. You have to arrange it a bit because it is quite unruly but I think that everything will go well

Soul Fist

Hey.

Well somehow I didn't know why I left for a year, but I am back. Besides there are a lot of stuff going on for Resident Evil, so I thought it's a good idea to talk about them with the community.

Outrage, the movie and a lot.

Leon S Kennedy

Heyy I'm back after about 10 years! I made this account in 2009 and using it a lot for a few months, then I returned in 2011 for around a day and then left again, now I'm back in 2021 mainly just to go on a nostalgia trip and cringe at my old posts haha

justliketheplant

Officially back. I've been cycling through severe social anxiety, flat out paranoid delusions, and some semblance of calm, and I'm back at calm so I thought I'd drop in and see what was up. My communication style, even on good days, has become sort of just "lurk" so even if I'm silent for a while I probably have not actually disappeared lol

JHJ

"Doth Mother Know You Weareth Her Drapes?"
Well, I haven't been round these parts for a hot minute :D
Had a lot of personal life stuff get ahead of me, but I'm back and will try to pop in as often as I can.

Teen Tyrant

The Master Debater
Been almost a year, but the Tyrant is back in town. Been very busy and went through the most awful, emotionally crushing time of my life, but felt it was time to return.

Top Bottom