• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Sexy People Thread

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I thought I'd steal another great thread idea from another forum I frequent and make a thread for posting pics of hot dudes and dudettes.

Some rules:

-Please limit it to 3 images per post.
-Please preface it with the celebrity's name. I'm pretty sure guys don't want to see shirtless men all sweaty with a six pack, and I'm sure ladies wouldn't want to see chicks in bras and panties with their boobs hanging out (unless that's your thing in either case; hey, more power to you).
-Don't mock anyone for their taste of preference.
-No nudity (duh).

Anyways, I thought I'd kick off the thread with this gorgeous lady from Legend of the Seeker, White Collar, Jane the Virgin and Agent Carter (she also made a cameo in John Wick):

Bridget Regan:

True-Beauty-bridget-regan-12929840-1362-2048.jpg

1118full-bridget-regan.jpg

bridget-regan-naked-blanket.jpg

She damn fine!

D

Deleted member 21244

I've been told I look like her. I always get the same 3 - Michelle Rodriguez is most often, but people also say Rosario Dawson and Thandie Newton.
You know, it's the first things i thought by looking at your profile picture
You really look like Rosario Dawson

Rain611

You can't kill me.
My tastes are too weird for this thread...they're humans, don't get me wrong, but not typical.

It's odd how tastes change over the years - I had a very specific type when I was in my teens and now I'm into the complete opposite.

Funny story (and I share this one a lot):

I remember when I was maybe 15 and a girl friend of mine were having a comparitive discussion about our type, specifically as they pertain to physical appearances (so not personality traits for example).

Anyway, I said dark hair, blue eyes (this was emphasized lol), pale, of Eastern European decent because I find the facial features striking for whatever reason.

Fast forward about 9 years and I met my husband who has dark brown hair, blue eyes of German, English and Scottish Decent and therefore is pale. So yea, I look back on that conversation from time to time and laugh.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Can't post photos because I'm inept at doing stuff when using my crappy phone.

I used to have a big crush on Jennifer luv Hewitt and JLo

My tastes are too weird for this thread...they're humans, don't get me wrong, but not typical.

It's odd how tastes change over the years - I had a very specific type when I was in my teens and now I'm into the complete opposite.
Poor Steve lol

True that tastes change though

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
French singer Alizee... She was a cutie in her younger days but this woman is aging like fine wine.

dfb48d3c6e26c16a81a44feae4672410.jpg

e5b2750eaf903cc56d11a5367fdc4f55.jpg

Top Bottom