• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: Village Vos

Rain611

You can't kill me.

Jamie-lee

It’s a great game, not nearly as scary as the others though. Have you beaten Heisenberg on vos?

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Heisenberg on VOS is partially luck-based and partially skilled-based. Read through the thread Rain posted and maybe watch a walkthrough video of it. You have to have perfect aim at all times and remember that you can use the fence scraps he throws as minor distractions while your missiles recharge. Additionally, note that you can actually strafe and move a little faster when not shooting although when I finally beat Heisenberg, I never stopped shooting. haha.

Good luck with this and REALLY good luck to you when you face Miranda on VOS who I found to be WAY harder (although more fair because there is less RNG and more pattern recognition).

Rain611

You can't kill me.
It’s a great game, not nearly as scary as the others though. Have you beaten Heisenberg on vos?
Yes, I beat VoS in its entirety.

Heisenberg on VOS is partially luck-based and partially skilled-based. Read through the thread Rain posted and maybe watch a walkthrough video of it. You have to have perfect aim at all times and remember that you can use the fence scraps he throws as minor distractions while your missiles recharge. Additionally, note that you can actually strafe and move a little faster when not shooting although when I finally beat Heisenberg, I never stopped shooting. haha.

Good luck with this and REALLY good luck to you when you face Miranda on VOS who I found to be WAY harder (although more fair because there is less RNG and more pattern recognition).

Don't let @UniqTeas scare you. It took me almost an hour to beat Heisenburg while it only took me 3 tries to beat Miranda in VoS. Just be sure you have a lot of heals, remember the sniper rifle is more useful in this fight than the magnum, and flash grenades can counteract the blackout portion of the fight. 10 heals should be more than enough.

SpaceOwlHoot

Have you tried New Game VoS yet? There are Twitch streamers doing Knife Only VoS runs. I can only imagine the rage.
Oh, god no. :eek: I might just watch those streams instead. I'm having a crazy time on New Game Hardcore, can't imagine what VoS would have been like

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I had infinite maxed out STAKE and it took me probably an hour and and change to beat Miranda. I needed like 15 heals to finally finish the game off. But if you have the skill to do it easier, awesome. I saw someone mention that the Chris section would be harder on VOS, but I did not really have a problem with it.

Frag Maniac

The battle ground for the Heisenberg fight is oblong shaped, sideways as you enter the area. That combined with the fact that the cannon sends him far away from you, means going to the far left or right at the start, and using the cannon only when he's almost within striking range, will make things easier. The only caveat is it's going to make seeing his weak spots a bit harder, but anyone attempting VoS has probably already beat him enough times to remember where they are.

If you may mean just the on-foot part of this fight though, after the vehicle is destroyed, there is a strategy for that too. I'm not sure if it works on VoS, but I don't see why it wouldn't. The trick is to immediately go right up against his front side once you gain control again on foot, and pummel him with the shotgun. This was actually a faster kill method for me than explosive rounds. The reason I feel it should work on VoS, is in this position he cannot hit you, as it's too close for his long mech arms to reach.

The only thing that would make this on-foot tactic possibly doubtful on VoS, is if he somehow is able to move much faster on that difficulty, and can get away from you.

Top Bottom