• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wesker voice actor D.C. Douglas confirms existence of Resident Evil 6

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Reaction score
Name
Steve
During a recent interview between and D.C. Douglas — the latest chap to voice the villainous Albert Wesker in the recent batch of Resi games — the man himself was able to divulge some juicy gossip: Resident Evil 6 is happening. To quote the main man himself:

"Hell yeah! I know [Resident Evil 6] is in the works, so hopefully I’ll get a chance to audition for it… Or you guys could bug Capcom into casting me in it! ;-) I’m workin’ it, baby!"

How Wesker will be written back into the story of Resident Evil 6 — I'll never know. I mean, well, if you've played through RE5 then you'll know that he... and the volcano... never-mind.

Resident Evil 5 was ranks up there as being one of my all time favourite titles to hit the market in 2008, and is something I'm currently breezing through for the 1,000th time now. I certainly wouldn't say no to Resident Evil 6 returning to its survival horror roots and actually making us feel scared again. Hopefully Capcom will be able to find some workable middle-ground between the sort of gameplay we've seen in the original Resident Evil games, and the more recent Lost in Nightmares DLC for the Xbox 360 version of Resident Evil 5.