• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Hate crime laws divert essential police resources away from actual, serious crimes.

Currently thinking we don't need high speed rail, we need our existing infrastructure improved. After spending 3 hours trying to get home yesterday because of flooding on the tracks, high speed rail links between the south and the north are really unimportant.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
To me hate crime laws seem...Redundant. You're already committing a crime after all. Whether you murder someone Asian because for some reason you hate all Asians, or you murder them because they cut you off in traffic, a person is dead, and you did it intentionally. So...you should be prosecuted for the murder. What's the point in adding a second crime exactly?

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Going to have my first paid filmmaking job next Monday. I'm excited but also nervous, obviously. Mostly about the technical stuff such as lights and microphones, don't wanna be in that awkward situation when you're low on battery but you forgot to bring extra batteries...

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Very exciting, congrats! There was a time where I wanted to work in that industry.

Ct.
For the first time in years I am dealing with a double ear infection. Everything is muffled out. Gotta love sinus infections... I guess this is what sick leave is for.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
That is awesome. Film making has always been a dream of mine. I incidentally starred in a friend's film entitled Slum County. If you want to look it up on youtube, you can find it. It's in black and white.

Good luck with your hopes and dreams!

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
One piece of equipment away from a decent portable studio set-up.

No more crap sound recordings, proper mixing and quality editing.

Been YEARS since I've recorded any music properly, so pretty psyched about this

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
What do you get when you take one of the most famous movie quotes of all time, “Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die,” and make that the basis for an entire anime? Then what happens when you take that anime, and create the lovechild of 1970’s blaxploitation films, and classic samurai tropes. You get mother f*cking Afro Samurai. This was awesome. Glad I finally watched it.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
So Netflix has a Green Eggs and Ham cartoon?? What?
My youngest has been watching it - he's more than a little obsessed.

CT: I was told that spraying a wasp with hairspray would stick its wings together long enough to remove the incapacitated flying demon and deposit it outside.

It did not work.

If anything, the wasp got more irate and had fabulous hair to boot.

Global warming or Brexit is to blame for wasps in November.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
My youngest has been watching it - he's more than a little obsessed.

CT: I was told that spraying a wasp with hairspray would stick its wings together long enough to remove the incapacitated flying demon and deposit it outside.

It did not work.

If anything, the wasp got more irate and had fabulous hair to boot.

Global warming or Brexit is to blame for wasps in November.
I usually don't mess with wasps. To be honest, I haven't used my front door in around four years because there's the tiniest crack between the screen door and the wooden door and they get in there and like to build. One year I opened the door, not knowing, and one flew in.

He lived in the kitchen on the ceiling for a little over a week, undisturbed, until he finally succumbed to the hot southern daytime temperatures while I ate out and closed every door in the house so he couldn't migrate to the bathroom or the bedroom.

That's fine, they can have the front door if they like it so much. I don't mind using the back.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I usually don't mess with wasps. To be honest, I haven't used my front door in around four years because there's the tiniest crack between the screen door and the wooden door and they get in there and like to build. One year I opened the door, not knowing, and one flew in.

He lived in the kitchen on the ceiling for a little over a week, undisturbed, until he finally succumbed to the hot southern daytime temperatures while I ate out and closed every door in the house so he couldn't migrate to the bathroom or the bedroom.

That's fine, they can have the front door if they like it so much. I don't mind using the back.

I had a traumatic experience as a child that developed in me a petrifying fear of wasps.

Basically when I was 3 or 4, I was attacked by a swarm of wasps and got stung several times. My step dad used the old 'put a wet cigarette butt on the sting trick' and it hurt like hell.

So now any time I'm near a flying thing with a skinny body (I'm perfectly fine with bees) and a stingy bit, I start hyperventilating and I have trouble thinking or moving.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I'm terrified of wasps and my office at work is basically a really tiny cupboard full of bright lights and windows...they crawl out of the light fittings and then smash into the windows until they're really angry. And then they go for me.

I'm on reception, so I can't run away. Screaming like a five-year old is more than a little alarming for others coming from an old lady like myself; in my mind, it's November and they should be dead already. But instead they're really dopey and angry, so more likely to sting.

Bees are cool. Not bothered by bees. But wasps are just mean for the sake of it.

Top Bottom