• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Wanna know what’s more annoying than that one coworker that only every wanna talks about that show they’re watching, that you don’t watch, and you just don’t care about? Nerds who can’t date. Like…Guys. It’s 2019. Buy some chocolates and talk to people, and thank God it’s not the 14th century where you would have to like…Promise a 14 year old girl’s dad you’d slay a dragon in her honor just for a chance to kiss her cheek, only for you both to die at 32 after being taxed to death by a greedy king, who’s far less likely to get tuberculosis than you were. Get dating nerds. The world needs more smart babies.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Wanna know what’s more annoying than that one coworker that only every wanna talks about that show they’re watching, that you don’t watch, and you just don’t care about? Nerds who can’t date. Like…Guys. It’s 2019. Buy some chocolates and talk to people, and thank God it’s not the 14th century where you would have to like…Promise a 14 year old girl’s dad you’d slay a dragon in her honor just for a chance to kiss her cheek, only for you both to die at 32 after being taxed to death by a greedy king, who’s far less likely to get tuberculosis than you were. Get dating nerds. The world needs more smart babies.

?

I was gonna say what's more annoying is the coworker that always asks you how you would hide a body, who then turns around and blames everything on you and constantly tells you how much better he is than you are. Because I'm finding that pretty annoying at the moment.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
?

I was gonna say what's more annoying is the coworker that always asks you how you would hide a body, who then turns around and blames everything on you and constantly tells you how much better he is than you are. Because I'm finding that pretty annoying at the moment.
OMG I need context because this sounds like a better story than Avatar. Please...Spew factual vitriol.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
OMG I need context because this sounds like a better story than Avatar. Please...Spew factual vitriol.

So basically the assistant manager in training for the department directly next to the one I work in decided to engage in weird conversation with me one night when I was closing, talking about, Have you ever thought about killing someone? And, If you had to hide a body, how would you do it? And (less weird but still annoying), Do you think I would purposefully knock your product onto the floor? (It's my job to set stuff up for opening shift when I close.) Just weird questions.

He brought up randomly how he's never met a girl who gets along with other girls more than guys, and I said, I definitely get along better with guys. And then he spent the rest of the night talking about how annoying girls are (All girls. I am a female btw.), because why wouldn't he? One of the things he said was how girls say they're not hungry and then steal his food and I must do that because I'm a girl. Which I don't. He didn't believe that I have been married for 7 years after only dating and being engaged for 2 months in total (don't do this boys and girls), and I have. Basically every time I would say anything about myself that contradicted his bias against girls, I was a liar. Coincidentally my husband stopped by work after he got off work and confirmed everything I said, which is funny because he's only been to my work maybe twice in 2 1/2 years.

It's just stupid little things but it's constant and to the point where I hate working with him because I hate it when he tries to make me feel like a lesser person. Don't get me wrong, I have self esteem and I don't care what he chooses to think about me, but I'm very empathetic to the energy that people put out and he gives me really bad feelings when I'm around him. I'm almost never wrong about people and I don't like him.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
So basically the assistant manager in training for the department directly next to the one I work in decided to engage in weird conversation with me one night when I was closing, talking about, Have you ever thought about killing someone? And, If you had to hide a body, how would you do it? And (less weird but still annoying), Do you think I would purposefully knock your product onto the floor? (It's my job to set stuff up for opening shift when I close.) Just weird questions.

He brought up randomly how he's never met a girl who gets along with other girls more than guys, and I said, I definitely get along better with guys. And then he spent the rest of the night talking about how annoying girls are (All girls. I am a female btw.), because why wouldn't he? One of the things he said was how girls say they're not hungry and then steal his food and I must do that because I'm a girl. Which I don't. He didn't believe that I have been married for 7 years after only dating and being engaged for 2 months in total (don't do this boys and girls), and I have. Basically every time I would say anything about myself that contradicted his bias against girls, I was a liar. Coincidentally my husband stopped by work after he got off work and confirmed everything I said, which is funny because he's only been to my work maybe twice in 2 1/2 years.

It's just stupid little things but it's constant and to the point where I hate working with him because I hate it when he tries to make me feel like a lesser person. Don't get me wrong, I have self esteem and I don't care what he chooses to think about me, but I'm very empathetic to the energy that people put out and he gives me really bad feelings when I'm around him. I'm almost never wrong about people and I don't like him.
Look, I'm used to most men having the average intelligence of Cro-Magnons in a lot of cases, myself included a lot of times. But seriously? Doesn't have the ability to read the room? I mean, a dude sh*t talking all women, exclusively to another singular woman, sounds like a recipe for a workplace cocktail called the Gin and Toxic. Don't get me wrong, props for having self esteem lol. It just blows my mind that folks can be so oblivious.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Look, I'm used to most men having the average intelligence of Cro-Magnons in a lot of cases, myself included a lot of times. But seriously? Doesn't have the ability to read the room? I mean, a dude sh*t talking all women, exclusively to another singular woman, sounds like a recipe for a workplace cocktail called the Gin and Toxic. Don't get me wrong, props for having self esteem lol. It just blows my mind that folks can be so oblivious.

He's got the type of personality where I'm certain he does it to get a rise out of people. Unfortunately for him I can see right through it and I don't give him the satisfaction.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
He's got the type of personality where I'm certain he does it to get a rise out of people. Unfortunately for him I can see right through it and I don't give him the satisfaction.
Gotcha. So it's not so much being oblivious, as it is attention seeking. Well then your self control is, in fact, your greatest weapon XD. Good on you. The ultimate nullifier.

CT: Well guys. It’s that day. The day where we acknowledge that which we are thankful for. And me? I’m thankful for Ted Bundy, Ed Gein, Jeffery Dahmer, and all the others that went out of their way to make traffic lighter. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Last edited:

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Gotcha. So it's not so much being oblivious, as it is attention seeking. Well then your self control is, in fact, your greatest weapon XD. Good on you. The ultimate nullifier.

CT: Well guys. It’s that day. The day where we acknowledge that which we are thankful for. And me? I’m thankful for Ted Bundy, Ed Gein, Jeffery Dahmer, and all the others that went out of their way to make traffic lighter. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Trying to get a couple things during Black Friday certainly makes you appreciate Thanos a little

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I finally have my much needed staycation starting this week. A lot has transpired in the past few months so it will be nice to use this time to clear my head and get on track with a routine...

I will be completing my first and last semester of grad school this week... it wasn’t a completely easy decision but, at the same time, it is so liberating to say that this is not the direction I want to take and to move on from it. If nothing else, I did get to meet some great people during my short time in the program and can definitely take a lot away from the experience.

Last edited:

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Can we remove these doxxing posts? I reported a few of them but there are 16 total and I figured it would be redundant to go through and report every single one. They just really bother me as someone who has been pretty thoroughly immersed in the tech world (specifically cyber security) for the past few years. I don't care what this person did, there is no reason to dox them.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Can we remove these doxxing posts? I reported a few of them but there are 16 total and I figured it would be redundant to go through and report every single one. They just really bother me as someone who has been pretty thoroughly immersed in the tech world (specifically cyber security) for the past few years. I don't care what this person did, there is no reason to dox them.
I believe you can report just one post and the mods can see to it from there, so there's no need to report multiple threads by the same spammer.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I have never played a Persona game before. I would love to get in to the series, but the multiple versions of the "same" games confuses me. What does the pre-order special edition come with? Could be something I could be interested in.

Top Bottom