• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching?

Frag Maniac

Just watched The Beekeeper last night. I was resistant to wanting to watch this as the trailer started out looking like it was a mushy story. The movie has some sentiment toward the elderly being taken advantage of, yes, but the movie is mostly Jason Statham at his action best. Very entertaining, and the HDR is done very well. The subject matter also touches on a pet peeve of mine, organized cybercrime that tricks people whom aren't computer savvy into letting them have remote access to their PC as part of a phishing scam.

Last edited:

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I watched Dune Part Two a couple of weeks ago and it was a delight to say the least. While I enjoyed the first film, it didn't ignite any larger form of obsession with the Dune universe, but this one definitely made me an instant fan. So much that I gave in and bought the actual novel (hardcover edition).

Although it's still too early to say if it deserves to be called a sci-fi masterpiece or not, I'm willing to bet it will stand the test of time. Holy sh*t this was an awesome movie.

I saw it opening day and I was blown away by it as well. I think I actually liked it better than the first one, which is really saying a lot because the first one was amazing. The expanded lore piqued my interest with amazing fight scenes and performances from everyone involved, especially Dave Bautista. Man, that guy has really grown as an actor, the range he has is insane. He’s easily the best of the wrestlers-turned-actors. John Cena is good at comedic roles and not much else (though he was decent in Bumblebee in a ”serious” role) and The Rock is The Rock, quite literally. He plays the same character in every movie he’s in.

I also saw GxK a few weeks ago, it was alright. I liked the chemistry between Ilene and Bernie, but they went on a little too long in between monster and human scenes for my taste and the humans weren’t interesting enough to keep me interested the whole time. I liked Vs. Kong better, I felt that did a better job spacing out the human and monster stuff (which I understand you gotta have both). I was pumped to see:

Mothra back

though.

Top Bottom