• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What was your most misguided attempt to impress someone you were attracted to?

rondachewarrior

I'm not predjudiced, I hate everybody equally.
Nobody's perfect :(

I worked everyday, all summer as a kitchenhand cos there was this guy I liked for 2 years....Him and his friend were working there as well and when he moved back to his hometown he knew I was listening when he said to his friend "Nah I don't wanna date her she's too ugly..." and they all started laughing.

Oh and the time I liked this guy for 12 years and my friend said he was single so I sent him a valentines day card... I was about to invite him to the ball (prom) when I had to find out on his bebo that he was engaged...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
The original way I was going to ask my girlfriend to be my girlfriend failed epically. We were hanging out, and I was being all flirty, then I attempted to lift her up, you know, like the way the prince does in the fairy tales, in hopes to ask her to be my girlfriend while she was there in my arms. But she hates being picked up so she locked herself to the ground, forcing me to fail and picking her up, then to add injury to insult (It's backwards on purpose) I tripped...

Silverback

Moving Mountains
I opened me legs. He wasn't into my little femme fatale.
Wow. I wanted to like your post because it made me laugh, but I thought doing so would seem creepy. Urm.. Anyway...

There was one time I had a crush on this "Emo" girl (no, she wasn't one of those cutters) and smiled at her one morning at my workplace, only to fall over a chair to the side of me, thus faceplanting on the floor, right in front of her and the rest of the class.

It doesn't seem that bad, but it was. Didn't even bother asking her out after that clusterf**k.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Wow. I wanted to like your post because it made me laugh, but I thought doing so would seem creepy. Urm.. Anyway...

There was one time I had a crush on this "Emo" girl (no, she wasn't one of those cutters) and smiled at her one morning at my workplace, only to fall over a chair to the side of me, thus faceplanting on the floor, right in front of her and the rest of the class.

It doesn't seem that bad, but it was. Didn't even bother asking her out after that clusterf**k.
I've had moments like that...Don't they just suck...

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Oh god.

So there were a couple of hots at a park I was at.

tried to show them some of my skateboard tricks..

I did a no comply
And the skateboard ended up going right straight and up in my sack...

L

Lurker
Oh god.

I did a no comply

Trying to impress somebody just because they look good, huh? I don't blame you. When I was seven, right before I was about to move out of a town, I punched some guy in the face who was fighting with a girl I had "liked". Turns out they were playing around. I don't even think I threw a very hard punch, considering how young I was.

rondachewarrior

What do you mean by that? None of those are really too bad, besides working all summer. Embarrassment comes and goes.

So no story?

Lol that's nothing, I was working as a waitress and saw this handsome guy walk in (literally) slow motion. I tried casually walk past him while catching his eye only to have my left boob smack into the xylophone set on the hostess desk and have it tumble over ..

And then my dads friend which came from Thailand while I was working at kitchen-hand once again (this was after the first story a year later) and got so shocked by how handsome he was I smacked into the big fridge and sent the tray of cutlery flying everywhere. To add the cherry on top of my pride, he told me he was gay. We're still friends after nearly 6 years now..

Oh yeah, and my gay friend said he had a crush on my uncle...Just ****ing splendid.

I opened me legs. He wasn't into my little femme fatale.

Had that happen. I feel your pain.

Oh god.

I did a no comply

I don't know whether to be shocked or sympathetic... If I saw someone do that I would've been like "So er, would you like me to rub it better and put some ice on it? NO! NOT IN A FILTHY WAY! >.<"

Trying to impress somebody just because they look good, huh? I don't blame you. When I was seven, right before I was about to move out of a town, I punched some guy in the face who was fighting with a girl I had "liked". Turns out they were playing around. I don't even think I threw a very hard punch, considering how young I was.

lol future wife-beater.

Silverback

Moving Mountains
Lol that's nothing, I was working as a waitress and saw this handsome guy walk in (literally) slow motion. I tried casually walk past him while catching his eye only to have my left boob smack into the xylophone set on the hostess desk and have it tumble over ..

And then my dads friend which came from Thailand while I was working at kitchen-hand once again (this was after the first story a year later) and got so shocked by how handsome he was I smacked into the big fridge and sent the tray of cutlery flying everywhere. To add the cherry on top of my pride, he told me he was gay. We're still friends after nearly 6 years now..
Lol. :p Well atleast you found a new friend. :D

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
ROFL

Meg

So bin ich eben
I've actually never tried to impress someone before. I'm just me and if you don't like it then f*ck off. Although my ex-boyfriend did a great job impressing me by insulting my religious beliefs, whining and moping about his ex-girlfriend CONSTANTLY, being disappointed when I made it clear I don't let people push me around, feeling too "underdressed" to go to the mall, cried about how the last time he was at the mall was with his ex, and more! Why'd I break up with him? :rolleyes:

rondachewarrior

I've actually never tried to impress someone before. I'm just me and if you don't like it then f*ck off. Although my ex-boyfriend did a great job impressing me by insulting my religious beliefs, whining and moping about his ex-girlfriend CONSTANTLY, being disappointed when I made it clear I don't let people push me around, feeling too "underdressed" to go to the mall, cried about how the last time he was at the mall was with his ex, and more! Why'd I break up with him? :rolleyes:

And you never kicked him in the balls?

Top Bottom